...the confrontation... ✨

I stared angrily at Jake's door....how dare he lie to me and blackmail Swad!? I kick down his door in pure anger and my eyes widen in shock. I saw him with my bullies...and Jessica and Jake kissing! Tears welled up in my eyes and I cried harder, I couldn't believe it...how could he.!!!

"Jake!" I growl angrily

Jake: "y-y/n!" He stuttered nervously "w-w-w-what are you doing here?!?"

"How dare you blackmail Swad.... Why are you doing this to me...I thought you loved me Jake!" I said, tears streaming down my cheeks. My eyes flashed red for a moment, my anger bubbling. I saw Jake and the bullies flinch in fear, my eyes widened and I ran away, afraid of what might happen if I let it escape....

Jake: "Y/N! NO!" Jake called after me, running as fast as he could but I was much quicker than him...I ran into the forest, hiding in the trees.

Jake looked around in frustration, clenching his fists out of anger. How stupid he was for manipulating y/n and blackmailing swad! He needed to get swad to talk to y/n...maybe then y/n could be saved from their demons.

He turned around and went to look for Swad.

(Timeskip)

It was an hour later Jake called out for swad again and again "Swad! Y/N is in danger! We need to help them! Save them from their demons!"

He then turned around to see a man with blue hair...it was Kaeya. "H-hey you! Have you seen a skeleton with golden wings!"

Kaeya: "I have and he told me aaaalloooottt about you,"

Jake's eyes widened in fear. "I regret what I did, I swear. I didn't mean to harm anyone...I was just jealous of him and y/n..I've had a crush on them ever since I laid my eyes upon them in high school...I... I should've acted like the adult I am instead of manipulating them..." he let out a sigh "...I'm sorry, Kaeya."

Swad stepped out of the shadows, his wings radiating a golden light.

Swad: "...I...forgive you, I..."

"No...you shouldn't forgive me, what I did was awful...I hurt y/n's feelings deeply..but..I need your help, they're in danger. I..ever since they were in high school they've had this demon bursting to get out. And when it does...the whole world will be in danger...swad... you're the only one who can help them and free them from their demons." Jake said, explaining y/n's story.

Swads eyes widened and so did Kaeya's. "....we need to get a few more people together to save them." Jake said.

"And I know who..."