... who's she... ✨

I was in the forest sobbing heavily against a tree until I heard a voice...I quickly wiped my tears away, seeing a woman. I stared her up and down. "...W....who are you?" I said, my voice filled with fear. I was scared...was she a threat? I didn't know what she had in planned but her crooked smile made Y/N tremble in fear.

Mysterious woman: "It's me, Kromer."

My eyes widened in fear and my heart immediately started thumping.

"K...Kromer." I said, it had been so long since I had last seen her..I realised she hasn't changed a bit, that made me even more scared. "...I haven't seen you since high school...what are you doing here?" I wiped my tears as they were still staining my face. "...I...can't believe that you're here. I thought you ran away, or something," I slowly stood over and approached, holding out my hand so she could shake it.

Kromer: "...I can see your eyes are red." I quickly covered them, flinching away. "It's okay Y/N... let it free." She whispered into my ear.

"N-no...I can't."

Kromer: "why not..? Let it free."

My eyes widened and my hands trembled as the demon started to take hold. I screamed in agony, the demon took over.

(During the conversation with Kromer.)

Swad: "so...who do you have in mind?'

Jake thought to himself for a long moment. "Well...S-sampo Koski, first of all..and then Hong Lu...and then the fool, and then xingqiu and then welt and then—"

Swad: "okay, we get it."

Jake chuckled to himself "they were all Y/N's friends in high school, especially Sampo Koski and Hong Lu. They both had a crush on Y/N but..... they eventually gave up as they couldn't tell that Y/N reciprocated their feelings..if only I could be apart of their group." Jake said, smiling softly, his blue orbs quivering.

Swad patted him on the back. "It's okay, Jake... it's fine. I'm sure Y/N will forgive you,,they're the most understanding and forgiving person ever."

Swad's words reassured him, Jake smiled softly.