...w-what happened!?...✨

(Swad POV (b4 he sent the message))

I walked away from Y/N, waving goodbye as I turned around the corner. Incredibly happy at the fact that I've found someone new! I was heading back home before loudly gasping! I got pushed into an alleyway by three bullies! Y/N's bullies... I stare at them as my eye flashed red out of anger, what did they want? Did they want to bully Y/N? I wont let them do that... Then I saw a mysterious stranger, staring at him. "Who are you?"

He scoffed, looking evil. "I'm Jake." (PLOT TWIST!) "And I've heard you've been protecting Y/N, huh?" I stood up, clenching my fists out of rage. 

"What do you want with Y/N?! They haven't done anything to you, so why're you constantly tormenting them?" I was angry, trying to hold back every fibre of my being to not punch Jake and the three bullies. 

(Jake): "Tch. It's for revenge, our revenge."

(Bullies): "Yeah! Our revenge."

I scowled as I looked at them once more, "What do you want with me?" 

(Jake): "I want you to send a message to Y/N about not wanting to be with them anymore. That you find them annoying or something." I looked furious at this point.

"And why would I do that?!" 

(Jake): "Because we know your secret, Swad." My eyes widened in terror, my hands quickly trembling. 

"No you don't! Where's your proof, huh?!" Then Jake leaned over, whispering the secret into my ear. I gasped even louder before as he told me my deepest, darkest secret. "H-how do you know that?!"

(Jake): "Tch, you think I don't recognise you? Heh. Pathetic. Send the message or else we'll reveal your secret to Y/N, they won't ever love you. They'll think you're nothing but a disgusting monster." 

I was trembling. "F-fine. I'll send it..." 

(Jake): "Good. Heh. We'll keep an eye on you and Y/N's texts, if you don't send it by the end of the day then we'll tell Y/N your secret."

I slowly stood up, hesitantly nodding as I understood his threat. I walked out of the alleyway, my heart beating fast. How did they know my secret... why did they know my secret?!

...

(Time skip to where he sent the message)

I felt bad about sending it... but I couldn't let Y/N know my secret. The things I was saying was so mean... I could've said something nicer.. but.. I didn't want Jake to tell them my deepest darkest secret... everything would be over if that happened... I sighed loudly, turning off my phone.

(Y/N's POV (when Jake had took them home))

Jake had took me home, walking me into my house. "D-d-d-do you wanna stay a bit longer?" I smiled, blushing. 

(Jake): "y-yeah, Y/N... I'd love to." I gently grabbed onto his hand, pulling him inside. 

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d—d-d-d-did-d-do you want a drink? O-or something to eat? M-M-Maybe w-w-we c-c-could w-watch a M-movie together..." I smiled gently. 

(Jake): "That sounds great, Y/N." 

I went to the kitchen, pouring Jake and myself a drink. I grabbed a few snacks like chips, chocolate and candy. I entered my living room, making everything extra comfy so me and Jake could watch the movie. 'W-was Jake better than Swad...? M-maybe... h-he seemed s-so kind and comforted M-me when I really n-needed it...' I thought, a soft smile appearing on my face.

I turned on the tv. "W-w-what m-movie would you like to watch? W-we could w-watch a horror movie... if you want." I stuttered.

(Jake): "Yes I would love to!" He sat down on the couch, getting comfy as he laid in the blankets. I quickly turned off the lights, getting comfortable on the other couch as I played the movie. I got sooo scared at some of the jumpscares  and was trembling from the movie.

(After the movie)

The movie had ended and I was still trembling... I slowly walked over and turned on the lights. "W-what d-did y-you t-think, J-Jake?" 

(Jake): "It was okay. A-are you o-okay? Y-y-you're shaking... d-did the M-movie scare you that badly?" He got up and hugged me, comforting me from the scares. I slowly calmed down from the movie, sighing as I smiled. 

"Y-yeah, im okay... well... it's getting kinda late... h-how about w-we h-hangout together t-tomorrow?"

Jake nodded, exiting my home and leaving me there. I blushed as I thought about him... incredibly happy that I had someone to comfort me after Swad! Sigh...

(End of Chapter 6)