...seeing him again...✨

(Y/N POV)

I was shaking at those messages... did he really want to talk to me? Was he telling the truth? Either way... it was tomorrow, nearing 6:30PM... I took a big breath,  leaving my house and heading to the nearby café, I already saw Swad waiting with two cups, one for me and one for him... I sit across from him. Awkwardly setting down my things as I took a long sip of the drink. I didn't know what to say and I felt myself on the brink of tears.

(Swad): "Long time no see." He broke the silence, taking a quick sip. "How have you been, Y/N?" This was all so awkward but I finally forced a reply.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-i'm... okay." I forced a fake smile, holding the cup in my hands. Did Swad really expect me to forgive him after insulting me? Calling me ugly, saying that I was annoying? "I've been better, especially since you insulted me." I retorted, quickly quieting down as I saw Swad's expression change into a look of guilt and regret.

(Swad): "Y/N... I had to... I..." He looked around, probably finding the words to defend himself with. "Someone forced me to. He had my secrets and he was going to tell them to you... I didn't want that to happen, as my secrets... they're dark... and I'd rather forget my past." He looked into the distance for a brief moment as I saw the glimmer in his eye lights. Was he telling the truth? 

"W-w-w-well... who forced you to, huh?!' I said with anger in my voice... ive never got mad before but Swad was really making me mad...

(Swad): "Your bullies... and some guy. Jake, I think." My expression quickly changed into a look of worry, as I thought back to what that guy— Sampo— told me. I didn't want to believe it...

"W-well... I don't believe you." I scowled... "Jake would never do something like that! I don't believe it, you're just trying to lie to make me forgive you— be honest! W-w-what do you r-really think about me?"

(Swad): "Believe what you want... but know this, Jake is only trying to hurt you. You should know that I love you Y/N, I've always loved you."

I felt my face redden, I quickly look away to hide my blush, shaking my head. "Whatever... I don't believe you. I'm going, this conversation w-w-wasn't nice..." I quickly walk off, still angry yet flustered...