...the secret... ✨

sorry for the slow update got into a fatal crash...

I knew Swad was telling a lie,! I clutched my phone in anger. My orbs quivered under the moonlight sky as tears welled up in my eyes.... "SWAD!" I yelled in anger.

Swad: "Y-y/n..." he stuttered my name as he appeared out from the shadows.

"I-I...I know you're lying. J-jake would never blackmail anyone! Y-you said things that were r-really personal. H-how could you...? I...I...if you really were in love then...y-you'd tell the truth!" I yelled in anger, tears dripped down my cheeks and onto the floor. "T-tell the truth! And I'll believe you.... I-I'll believe t-that Jake a-actually blackmailed you..a-and was m-manipulating me all along!"

swad's eyes widened, he stared at me in pure shock and horror. "I-I.." he stuttered, glancing at his foot. "I'm...im...I'm gay!" He yelled, tears dripping down his cheeks. I felt my eyes widen. Gay...? I.... Couldn't believe it.

"R-really? I... don't know what to say." I said,completely confused on what to do next.

"Why didn't you tell me before..? I...wouldve...I would've kept my feelings locked up inside," I started to sob. "Could you...still love me?" Swad clenched his fists "no." He said before running away.

"SWAD NO!" I yelled. No... I fell to the ground, my knees buckling. I slammed the floor with my fist I started to cry harder, tears flowed from my orbs, my eyes turning red for just a second. I clutched my eye, 'no..' I whispered to myself 'not now...' I took a deep breath and calmed myself before letting out a sigh.

I needed to confront Jake for his lies.

I stood up and walked towards his house.