...angry...✨

I still felt angry after meeting with Swad, how dare he say that he loves me after sending a message like that. It was disgusting! He was stupid if he thought I was going to forgive him. I wondered if I should tell Jake what had happened, though... if it was true... what would happen then? My orbs looked up to the bright blue sky, thinking over things. I didn't know what else to do... I sighed very loudly.

Maybe I should forgive him. Slowly taking out my phone, I texted Swad a message— saying that I forgave him. I was wondering in my head if this was the right thing to do. Walking down the street, I bumped into someone— a guy with long blue hair, my face instantly went red. I stared into his bright blue eye as he wrapped his arms around me to prevent me from falling. "I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorry... I-I-I wasn't paying attention..."

(Mysterious guy): "That's okay. I'm Kaeya." I quickly regain my composure, standing up straight and putting my phone away as he continued his words. "You seem troubled, do you need someone to talk to?" I hesitantly nodded.

(Kaeya): "Go on, tell me what happened."

"S-s-so... t-this guy... he insulted me... but he said I-it w-was b-because h-he had to... t-that my other friend, Jake, was blackmailing him. He told me that h-he h-had a d-dark s-secret h-he didn't want anyone to know... but I'm not sure if he is telling the truth or not..." I vented all my feelings out, still looking into Kaeya's eye. I noticed he had an eyepatch, tilting my head— I wasn't going to ask why though.

(Kaeya): "Hmm..." Kaeya hummed. "That seems like a difficult situation."

"C-c-c-clearly..." I frowned. 

(Kaeya): "Well, do you want to forgive this guy?" He asked. 

"K-k-k-kinda... but... I-I don't know h-how j-jake would act... he s-seemed p-pretty angry when I mentioned the things that he said..." I quietly said.

(Kaeya): "Well, how about you give me your phone number and we can talk things out with each other later." He winked, holding out a piece of paper with his phone number on it. I slowly agreed and took it, a soft smile on my face. Everything just keeps getting crazier and crazier...

But I wasn't mad at it though...

I smiled warmly before waving, walking off. I felt happier and less angry after talking it out to Kaeya... he was a new friend, at least. But something told me he liked me a little more than that.

I soon returned to my home, still thinking about things.

Later, me and Kaeya talked things out... and I understood what I had to do.