darling.

[1980, virgin!michael, smut, praise kink]

Michael debated whether or not to enter your house after entering and exiting the large metal gates at the front of your property at least four times

Michael debated whether or not to enter your house after entering and exiting the large metal gates at the front of your property at least four times. he's been thinking about coming to you all week and now that he's here, he didn't know if he actually wanted to come.

"you'll be fine" Michael said to himself as he walked up to your front door, but the moment he saw the golden knob he immediately wanted to back out. "damn it" he mumbled as he closed his eyes inhaling deeply, he opened his eyes and knocked on the door. he regretted his decision almost instantly.

the second he convinced himself to walk away was the moment the door opened, "hello Mr. Jackson" your housekeeper Vincent opened the door and Michael stood there awkwardly, "h-how are you?" Michael shot him finger guns.

Vincent looked at Michael weirdly. Vincent was the definition of a cartoon housekeeper, he was old, probably in his late fifties and all his hair was grey. he wasn't too tall and not too short and always wore a suit that had a long tail, a golden tray and a fresh white towel never left his right arm while his left arm was tucked behind his back.

"since when do you do that?" Vincent asked as Michael stepped in and Michael sighed. "I don't know" Michael answered as he looked around your house, "don't think too much of it, I'm in a weird mood. where's my girlfriend by the way?" Michael asked and Vincent pointed towards the stairs, "Y/n's in her room, she's waiting for you I believe" he said.

"she probably is" Michael muttered as he nodded, Vincent walked towards the kitchen and Michael began walking upstairs. the lights reflecting on the familiar ceramic tiles, the walked down the hallway heading towards your room.
he took a deep breath as he stood in front of the door, then he knocked.

"come in!"

Michael gulped, "i'll be fine."

your room was cold as he walked in. for someone who didn't know their way around, it was big enough to get lost in. "hey" Michael quietly said as he walked closing the door behind him, your head peaked from behind the pink canopy of your bed. you've been waiting to see him all week.

you've been missing your darling angel all week and you couldn't be any more happier to see him. you got off of your bed, "baby!" you smiled at him, Michael couldn't help but smile too. you walk up to him, jogging the last three steps and hug him tight, Michael giggled when you kissed his cheek. "I was just writing a song about you" you chirp, pulling Michael towards your bed.

"r-really?" he asks sitting on the side of the bed, "mhm!" you nod, "I missed you a lot the week, and I couldn't stop thinkin' about earlier so I just went for it" you explain and Michael shyly smiles, the amount of songs you've written about him are enough for several albums, the fact that he inspires you made him feel warm inside.

"can I hear it?" he asks, you grab the little notebook you were writing on from your nightstand and turned to the page where the song was, "I didn't write a lot, like one part so don't mind it right now" you say and Michael nods.