Letty, Brian, And Dom's Point of Veiw

Brian POV-----------------------------------------------

We drive down the road on a map Mia shows me where the secret Garage is but that leaves us with so much area they could be. I pick up my phone and call for a cell phone Trace I hand Mia the phone to give them Dom's cell phone number she gives it to them with tears in her eyes and the lady tells me that Dom is on highway 86.

--------------------------------------------

Letty POV

_________________

I look in the rear view to see that Jay and Zee are no where in sight. The truck is just ahead of us Dom swerves around it "OK go time" Dom says. "Letty where is Jay and Zee?" Dom asks "I don't know they have been gone for a while" I reply. "Ill try them on the radio" Dom says Leon positions himself through the sunroof and shoots the cross bow into the seat. When he climbs out of the car that's when the problems starts.

--------------------------------

Dom POV

"Vince wait he has a gun" I yell but Vince cant hear me. Once he jumps on to the truck the driver starts to shoot. I pull around to help Vince off the truck but when the driver slams on his breaks Vince swings around to the side I am on and the wire wraps around his arm then Letty comes on the radio.

-------------------------------------------

Letty POV

"Dom I'm pulling up to distract him" I say as I pull in front of the truck. "come on big boy" I say out loud to myself as I swerve to get his attention. He shoots my tail light with his shotgun then my back windshield. "Son of a bitch" I slow down just as he shoots Dom's tire causing him to fall back fast. "Dom I am coming to get him" I say on the radio as I pull underneath the truck coming out the other side. And as soon as I get the car under control he slams into me causing me to flip off the road.

---------------------

Dom Pov

"Letty" I scream back as I see Letty's car flip off the road. "Leon..fall back and get Letty" I yell into the radio. "I got her you get Vince off that truck" He yell back The next thing I know the driver shoots at my hood and my engine dies. I pull my car off the road as what looks like Brian's Nissan drives bye fast.

------------------------

Brian P.O.V

I see the truck up ahead as I past Letty and Leon and a few seconds later I pass Dom. I see Vince is badly wounded as a wire is wrapped tight around his arm. I pop the top of the car as I ask Mia to take the wheel and climb up on the car as Jay and Zee pull up on the other side distracting the driver. As I go to jump to Vince the driver swerves hitting Zee and Jay causing there car to flip. "No" Mia scrams as I jump over to Vince. I unwrap his arm and get him back over to the car as the driver shoots at me. I jump off the truck on too the car just missing the bullet Mia pulls over and we pull Vince away from the car.