Race wars

The Picture to the right is Dawn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get up early and go to the garage Brian and Dom works on Brian's car. Jesse and Letty are working on a motor I guess for Brian's Car while Nikki, Zee and I work on Zee's and Nikki's car repairs. I hear Dom and Brian talking about Brian's date with Mia tonight. "You break her heart I will break your neck" Dom says "That's not gonna happen" Brian says. "I wanna show you something" Dom says and they get in there car and drive off. Once we fix the cars we go home and Brian and Mia are off at there date "We have a job tonight you guys wanna come" Yea sure Zee and I follow Dom in our car to a secret garage where there are all black cars. Zee and I get in one while Dom gets in one Letty gets in one and Vince and Leon gets in one. We get on the interstate and follow this tractor trailer "Alright little brother this is the plan" he tells me what to do I switch places with Zee and I get the cross bow from the back seat and shoot it through the passenger windshield and grapple myself to the passenger seat. I jump out on the front of the truck and pull myself in. The driver starts hitting me as I get inside I manage to knock him out then I take control of the truck. We stop for a brief second to drop the driver off and then I drive it to the warehouse and open the back its full of electronics Dom goes and talks to a man and sells it. We all got 10 gs each and we go home for the night.

"Come massage my feet" Letty says and they go off to Dom's room. Nikki goes home tonight and Zee and I go upstairs to have a little alone time. The next few days leading up to race wars are a drag. We get Brian's car done and Brian and Dom take it out. And Finally its time for Race wars and I bring my Charger out. Race wars is at a Military base in the desert its surrounded by a fence and only one way in is through a gate. I get in line for the races and Letty is three cars ahead of me. Her opponent is wearing a black helmet and you cant see inside of it. Dom walks up and hands me two grand and says "Good Luck". Letty's race starts and she gets way ahead of her opponent then her opponent catches up and stays with her they pass the finish line side by side. The man told them Letty won but it was a very close call the person gets out of there car and Takes their helmet off and its Dawn. "What the hell..Dom is going to pissed you took one of his cars" I hear Katie scream Dawn balls up her fist and punches Katie in the face hard Katie came back and punched her harder Dawn tackled her and started beating her in the face. Nikki jumped out of her car which is next to race so two people in front of me and pulled Dawn off of her. Dawn ran to her car and drove off Katie got into hers and went after her.

Nikki gets back into her car to find out her opponent is a black guy with dreads. "Hey baby you looking for a god time" the man says "If your looking for a good time you should check out Hollywood boulevard.. If your looking for an adrenaline rush why don't you put your money where your mouth is three Gs" Nikki says the man pulls out a wad of cash to show her. "GO!" shes off the man sticks with her then she passes him and wins. The race in front of me goes by quick then its my turn. I look over to face my opponent and its the English man. "Maybe your skills have improved since you have been living with the great Dominic Toretto" the man says. "Wanna find out 2 Gs says I whoop your ass" I say as I show him the money. "Your on" The man says "GO!" Like always I take off with a car wheelie I start off ahead of him but some how he is beside me I hit my NOS and I'm gone I pass the finish line with a win. He keeps going past me and leaves the race wars I guess out of embarrassment. "Did he just rip you off?" Dom asks "No we never bet" I say as I watch the races with Zee and Nikki. I walk over to the trailer to see Jesse coming out and Brian talking to him. "Hey guys" I say being completely ignored "Jesse you can't bet your dads car" Brian says "I aint loseing this fool is running a Honda 2000 once I win that wayme and my dad can roll together when he gets out of prison" Jesse says. "There going to put him right back into prison after he kills you " Brian says Jesse gets into his car and his opponent pulls up, "Who are you racing?" Brain asks Its Johnny Tran the guy that didn't have engines. "Jesse don't do it I bet you he has over a hundred grand underneath the hood of that car" Brain says "Yep" Jesse says. "Jesse no you cant, listen to Brian your going to lose" I say as he pulls off. Jesse keeps up with him then he hits his NOS too soon and he passes him and then Johnny hits his NOS and Johnny wins. Jesse keeps going and not stopping Leon and I run to get Dom "Dom we got problems" Leon says "Big problems" I say. "Jesse" Leon says as he points at Jesse leaving. "Where is Jesse going?" Dom asks "He just raced Tran for slips" Leon says. "Oh shit" Dom says as Tran pulls up. Nikki,Zee, Letty and Vince walk up behind us. "Where's he going" Tran says "He went to the car wash" says Dom. "Whatever..Go fetch my car" Tran says "Go fetch your car..Where not on your block no more you better watch who you talk to like that" Dom says as he walks away. "TORETTO!..TORETTO" Tran screams. Dom turns around "Swat came into my house and disrespected my family because somebody narked me out..and you know what, it was you" Tran yells Dom punches him hard in the face and gets on top of him and starts beating him. Trans partner runs over and Letty punches him in the face "Oh shit" I yell Laughing. Someone punches me I hit him square in the nose an he falls down I look over to see Nikki and Zee fighting Tran's two girlfriends. They manage to pull Dom off of him while Dom screams "I never Narked on nobody". That night Zee and I are partying and Dom walks over "are you two ready for a job?" He asks. "Yea" we both say we follow him to the cars as Mia walks up "Each time I haven't said a word I have respected you and haven't said shit and I am asking you not to go" Mia says "I am doing this for the both of us" Dom says "No don't give me that shit you are doing this for you..why are you insisting on doing this" We get in the cars as Mia says "Dom please don't go".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Guys please comment and tell me what you think......and like