Dom and Brian POV

Brian POV

It only takes a few seconds to catch up with Tran and his partner I have too hit my NOS to get on their ass. One of them shoots at me I swerve as the bullets hit parked cars causing car alarms to go off. We come over a steep hill causing my car to fly in the air I start shooting my hand gun out the window but it has no effect on them. One jumps over a hill going onto another road then flying back up the hill a few minutes later to get behind me. I'm pinned as they both are shooting me. Then suddenly behind me Dom cuts Trans partner off causing him to hit his car hard.

Doms POV

Trans partner flys over a huge hill as soon as he hits the ground he flips. I get out of the car and walk over to the hillside to see him lying on the ground moaning.

Brian POV

Tran and I battle between traffic I swerve sideways to a stop. I shoot my gun at Tran as he is heading for a tunnel I hit him and he and his bike falls and slides on the pavement. I run over to him and check his pulse, he is dead. I look up to see Dom and his charger on the top of the hill waiting for me. As I run back to my car I point to someone in traffic watching to call 911.

____________________

Will update soon please comment and let me know what you think please