Goodbye For Now

Jay POV

Mia takes the bullet out and bandages me up luckily its no that bad and I don't have too go to the hospital. The next thing I know men in ski masks come in, Letty and Zee are fist fighting them and Katie is helping me out he back door then they grab her and put a white rag over her mouth and nose and she falls then he punches me hard in the face then darkness. I wake to the sound of screaming "You bitch!!... I'm gonna have too teach you a lesson" A mans voice says I am tied upside down and my arms are tied behind my back. I look around the dark room searching, hoping for anything that might help me get free. "Well if it isn't the little brother of the infamous Dominic Toretto... tell me was ripping me off apart of your master plan or did you actually think you where gonna win" The French man says I say nothing and the big buff man beside him punches me in the face repeatedly. "Stop!!...He's tougher than he looks...but maybe we can play with his family a little bit... go finish what you where doing to the blonde then bring his sister up to the office" The French man says. "You sick son of a bitch let me go so I can kick your ass!" I scream. "There's that Toretto temper I have heard so much about" he says then leaves.

Dom POV

I leave Bryan on the road by my wrecked charger I cant believe he let me go after everything I drive straight home cause all I can worry about now is Jay. I walk through the door of our house to see that it is completely trashed. There is a note on the coffee table it says "We have your family.. lets make a trade your life for there's push redial on the phone next to this note I'm waiting" I pick up the phone and press redial with out even thinking "Hello" A voice with a French accent says "Who the hell is this... where is my family!!!" "all in good time... meet me at the bridges in North Port at midnight then he hangs up. My rage takes over and I punch the wall closest to me "Who the hell is this guy!!" I scream. "His name is Alphonse Bayard" someone says behind me I turn to see Bryan "This guy doesn't play.... he is on Interpol's most wanted list and he will kill them. I have already put together a team of agents to help catch this guy all I need is a location and you" he says. "Bryan I don't want to catch this guy .... I want to kill him" I say. "Well it looks like its just me and you" he says.

Jay Pov

I swing back and forth on the rope I hear screams from Zee there is a window not too far from me if I swing high enough I can break it with my head. I push myself of the wall closest to me till finally I reach the window and smash my head into it as hard as I can. Glass flys everywhere my head is spinning so much but I manage to catch a piece of flying glass. Luckily no one heard me and I start cutting the rope. The pain from the glass cutting into my skin is agonizing but I manage. The ropes finally come loose and I untie my feet from the ceiling and I fall flat on my face. I jump up looking for anything around me I can use as a weapon. There ... a two by four I grab it and run to the next room and see the man on top of Zee tugging on her pants I hit him over the head as hard as I can and he falls to the ground. I untie her from the ropes then we here tires screeching I run to the window to see the French man with Mia in the backseat. "I have too call Dom" I say "Our stuff is in the French mans office" Zee says. We sneak past the guards who are sitting in a room near the office "Damn its locked" I whisper. "Here I got ya" she says then pulls a bobby pen out of her hair and starts picking the lock. "umm where did you learn that?" I ask "I had a life before you" she says. Then the door opens we walk in and our stuff is sitting on the desk Zee locks the door behind us and I go for the phone.

Dom POV

I sit against Jays Charger waiting for Alphonse to pull up giving me my family Brian is up in the bridge tower with a sniper rifle waiting for his chance to kill him. Then my heart jumps as my phone rings I pick up my phone and its Jay calling. "Hello...Jay?? is that you?" I say "Yea its me whatever is going on its a trap The French man only has Mia I have no idea where Letty and Nicki are, I got Zee and we are in the mans office now" Jay says "Ok thanks for letting me know find Letty and Nicki then meet me at home" I say "Alright Dom" "BE CAREFUL!!" I say "Always am" then the phone hangs up.