Suspecting Brian

The picture to the right is NikkI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pull up to a race and I turn Get Low by Lil john and cut on my trunk speakers. Its dark now but with all the cars and street lights the street is lit up. We pull in and get out of our cars Zee pulls next to me and leans on the hood next to me. "Yo Edwin" Dom yells "Yo Dominic" The black man yells back I'm guessing he is Edwin. They talk over near Dom's car and Mia walks over and stands next too us. "Well look who it is" A girl walks over and says to me "Oh my gosh Jay do you remember her" Mia says as two more girls walk over. "Nicola Morette?" I ask "You know better than to call me that" she yells I sit up and hug her "I remember Nikki" I say as we hug I look over to the other girl "Katie is that you" I say. "Yea its me" she says I hug her and she says "This is my sister Dawn" "Hey Dawn what's up" We do a fist bump. "I remember when you three use too run around in diapers" Mia says. "Oh don't remind me" Nikki says sarcasticly.

Nikki hops in my car and changes the song to Life ain't a game by Ja rule and turns the volume all the way up. "That's my Jam" Edwin yells "I knew you would like it Edwin " Nikki says. Edwin walks over "So your a the new Toretto" Edwin says "Yep" I say He Jumps up on the roof of my car "What the hell" Zee says Dom looks at her and shakes his head telling her not to make a scene she understands and shuts up. "Yo everybody..Shut the hell up How about we welcome Jay Toretto to our race by doing a Toretto family race the Guys vs guys and girls vs girls" Edwin yells The crowed screams. "You guys are family too you know" talking to Nikki and Katie. Dom says "Thanks Dom that means alot they both say. I look over too see the guys in the suits and I run over to the closest person to me its Brian. "Brian don't make it noticeable but I think its more of the guys that are in suits" I say He looks over and says "I don't know but take this just in case" He hands me a small hand gun from his glove box and says its ready to go just flip the safety on the side".

I get in my car Zee gets in the passenger seat Letty gets in with Dom and Mia gets in with Brian. We pull up to the starting line Its Jesse, Vince, Dom, Me and Brian. I rev up my engine "Hey guys put our theme song on" Dom yells. We all turn Fast Lane on by Eminem as loud as we can. A girl gets in front of us and points at all of us and says ready we all rev our engines for the response "GO!". I shift the gear and we go off fast Dom and I are head to head with Brian not to far behind We screech around a turn and we see the finish line Dom hits his NOS I wait a few seconds then I hit mine. Brian is right on my ass trying to get around me but I keep tight next to Dom. We pass through the finish line at the same time and we squeel side ways to a stop. "Damn boy you can race" Dom says "Definitely a Toretto"says Letty as she gets out of the car. "Call it Edwin" Brian says "That race was off the chain..It was a tie".

"What!?" Brian says "That's freaking awesome!" Letty says Mia laughs "Definitely our brother" Mia says. "Damn you three are just so fast " Jesse yells. "Alright alright alright you guys think that was hot wait till you see the girls" Zee exclaims. "I like her" Letty says with a wide smile. I walk over to Nikki and she gets in a Pink and black Nissan Skyline. I walk over to her with a wide smile on my face. "What!?" she says "Pink and black..really" I say jokingly. "Don't start" she yells "I'm just kidding I like it". "Whatever" she says as she rolls up the window.

I walk over and get into Zee's car then I see Dom get in Letty's car and Brian get in Mia's. We pull up to the starting line and Nikki says girls turn our song on I know exactly what she is talking about I turn on Crazy Bitch by Buck cherry."I love this song" Zee yells in excitement. "GO!" Edwin yells I feel like I'm in the backseat Zee takes off so fast. We pass everyone except Letty she's a ways up till Nikki comes up beside us and passes us and wont let us pass she is really good. I turn around to Mia and Brian they are right on our ass. I make a slingshot motion and Mia knows exactly what I'm talking about. I tell Zee each step "fall back and let Mia in front of you" I say. She listens, Mia gets in front of us and she goes side to side pretending to try to pass her. Nikki takes the bait and Mia has her to one side. "Now!" I yell and she hits her NOS and punches it. We fly pass Nikki and where off to take on Letty. Once where on Letty and Dom's ass I see a turn and a alley that comes on the other side "turn in that alley!" I yell she does and we come out the other side and are in front of Letty and the finish line is just ahead. Suddenly Nikki smashes into the back of the car causing it to spin she passes us "Go go go" I yell. "Oh I got this bitch!" Zee says boom! she smashes into the back of Nikki's car they go head to head for second place we passed the finish line at the same time. We stop quickly and Zee jumps out I jump out to grab Zee but its too late. "What the Fuck was that what!, you cant win fair!" Zee yells "Fair?!... you wouldn't have even got in front of me if it wasn't for Jay and Mia" Nikki yells. "Oh yea..So I guess where even" Zee says. "Come on girl lets go get a beer" Nikki says putting her arm around Zee "Your pretty cool...For a cheater" Nikki says as they walk away.

I walk over to Brian and Dom and Mia. "How did you know what he was thinking" Brian says to Mia. "It was one of our Fathers signature moves" Mia says "Oh the sling shot" Dom says in his deep voice. I walk over to Nikki and Zee as they are drinking a beer "Are you coming to the after party?" I ask Nikki " Umm no I'm just gonna go home and watch TV of coarse I'm coming to the after party..plus I gotta make sure Dom isn't mad at me cause I need to use the Garage tomorrow". I walk back over to my car as I go to open the door and I feel something poking in my back and I turn around quick to see one of the men in suits. I pull out my gun and point it at him "COPS!" somebody yells. The man runs up and I stick my gun in the back of my pants and get in my car and drive. About two cops follow me and I manage to loose them on an old dirt road near the desert. My phone rings its Dom "Where the hell are you" Dom screams at me "I just lost the cops... I'm on my way" I say "Hurry up the party has started without you". I pull up to our house and the drive way is full of cars so I park on the street. I walk inside to be jumped by Zee she wraps her legs around my waists and Kisses me. I see Nikki dancing with Vince grinding up on him and Katie dancing with Leon and Dawn dancing with a skinny kid with a hat sideways. "Dawns boyfriend would be good looking if he gained some weight" Zee whispers in my ear I laugh a little. Zee and I dance all night and finally everybody leaves and we go to bed. I wake to Dom shaking me "Shh" he says I get up and slide some pants on and a shirt. We get in Dom's car and I say what's going on then Vince comes out the house and gets in the back seat. "What's going on guys?" I ask "We are going to introduce you to one of our friends" Dom says We pull up to this party in town and Vince and Dom introduce me to Hector then we go to a Junk yard across the street. We hear glass breaking near Hectors warehouse and Dom says to Vince "Go check it out". Vince runs over to the car and grabs a shotgun out of the trunk. A few minutes later Vince comes back dragging Brian. "He has a nose like a cop" Vince says "Brian this is one of those times you need to be very clear...nod if you understand me" Dom says in a really deep voice. "Tell me what the hell your doing down here" Dom says " Dom I owe you a ten second car..what this is about..this is about race wars..I just went in there and Hector is going to be running three Honda civics with spoon engines and on top of that he ordered three t66 turbos with NOS and a motex system exhaust". "So what are you saying you gonna run around and check everyone's shit out one after another" Dom says. "Yea...because Dom you know I cant loose again". "He's a cop" Vince yells "You a cop?" Dom asks "Lets go for a little ride" Dom says. We pull up to another garage Dom, Brian and I get out of the car and Vince keeps watch we climb the fence and climb the roof and go inside a window. We check out the cars. "Dom come here...Look no engines" I say "What are they planning on racing with hopes and dreams" Dom says. Dom's phone rings as Brian walks away its Vince "There's a wolf pack coming your way and there coming fast". "Spooner" Dom yells as the lights turn on and the guys come in on bikes. Brian comes over near me and Dom and we watch the men. A man they call Ted gets out of the car at gun point "Let me ask you a question Ted ..Do you see anything wrong here" the leader says. "No" Ted says "We have no engines!" the leader yells.

He beats Ted against a car "What are you feeling Lance a forty weight or a fifty weight" the leader says "How about a fifty weight" Lance says as the leader holds Ted down and starts putting oil in Teds mouth. "Where are they....where are they" the leader yells "At a warehouse" Ted says between gurgles. He lets him free then says Ted kiss my shoes then he kicks him in the face. "lets go get our engines" The leader says and they leave. We high tail it out of there drop Brian off at his truck and go home. Vince walks over the people in the living room on the floor and lays back down on the couch which turns into a bed and lies back down next to Nikki. Dom goes to his room with Letty and I go upstairs to my room with Zee.