(A Fast and Furious story)

Does the world really hate me that much...Oh Hi I'm Jason Toretto but everybody calls me Jay my brother is Dominic Toretto and my sister is Mia Toretto. So I guess Ill start at the beginning I was 8 years old when our parents died, Mia was 13 and Dom was 18. They said I was too young to stay with them so the state took me away and put me in a foster home. I grew up with the worst parents ever but if it wasn't for them raising me I wouldn't have meet the love of my life, Zee. Dom and Mia call me sometimes but its only for brief periods and its usually when I'm at school so no one will find out. I live in Phoenix Arizona with my Foster parents Mike and Kayla.

"Get the hell up" I hear Mike yell "What do you want" I say sleepily. "Its your birthday Kayla made you breakfast you ungrateful little shit". I walk downstairs to see nothing on the table. I sit down and Kayla throws a bowl of hot oatmeal at me splattering me all over my clothes. "Happy birthday ass hole" she says. I get up slamming my chair back against the wall. "Hey! where are you going..don't walk away from me" she yells as I run upstairs to change my clothes. I change my clothes and grab my book bag and start walking to school. I put my head phones in and turn on A Bay Bay by Hurricane Chris as I walk. I get a few blocks away from the house and my phone rings its a private number. "Hello" I say when I answer the phone "Hey baby bro Happy 17th birthday" a deep voice says. "Dom is that you?" I ask "yea its me..you didn't think I would forget you on your birthday" he replys. "Thanks Dom that means alot" I say "How far are you from the Walmart that is close to your house?" he asks. "About a block why" "Go there I have a surprise" he answers. "Mia wants to talk to you" He says "Hey Jay Happy birthday" Mia says. "Thanks sis" we chat for a few minutes once I see the Walmart Mia says "I helped pick out your surprise by the way" "MIA!" I hear Dom yell. "I'm sorry Dom I'm just so excited" "OK I'm at the Walmart what am I looking for?" I ask as Mia hands the phone to Dom. "OK see the Black Charger in the back of the parking lot?" he asks "Yea" I reply. "Its yours" "WHAT..REALLY!" I yell in excitement. "Thank you so much Dom.. It kinda looks like dads charger except its not a hemi" "And dads is a 1970 426 hemi yours is a 1969 R/T..I thought you would like one that looks like dads". "I love it Dom thank you so much" "the keys are in the gas tank" he says. I grab the keys unlock it and pop the hood. "Wow its a 440 engine" I say to Dom "Just like a Toretto always checks under the hood" I hear Mia laugh in the background "Alright Jay I already installed NOS in the car so your good to go enjoy your new ride don't do anything I wouldent do Ill call you again soon..bye" "Bye Dom thanks again"

I get in my new car and speed off I pick up the phone and call Zee. "Hey guess what" "What" she replys. "My brother just gave me a car" "What are you waiting for come pick me up" she says "already on my way". She hops in and gives me a quick kiss "Nice" she says. " He called me while I was walking to school". That night Zee and I go to my first race ..well I have watched races before and Zee races in them but this is my first time racing. I win of coarse and that's where it first started. When I get home that night Kayla and Mike ask where the car came from. I bought it today with the money I saved up from working with the construction crew. "Let me see the title" Mike says I run out to the car and thank god Dom put all the paper work in there and its in my name. "Here you go" I say as I hand him the paper. He throws the paper at me and Kayla says "go to your room".

Months go by as I work my way up in racing finally I am able to race in the desert run against the big dogs. "50 grand" the man says "I don't have that kind of money" I say to the man. Then a English man with a British accent walks up and throws a wad of money in the mans hand. "Ill cover him" "OK" the man with the money says and he walks away. "Thanks sir..but why would you bet that much on me" I say "I have been watching you these past few months plus If you don't win Ill kill your pretty little girlfriend and make you watch". I look over to see Zee leaning against the hood of my car watching us. I walk over and get in the car and Zee gets in the passenger seat. "What's wrong"? she asks I told her what happened "What the hell Jay why would you do something like that". "I don't know he gave him the money and he walked away before I could think..then it was too late". "Lets go the race is starting" she says frustrated.