chapter 18 : dreams

Phil's pov
Night time came , we all decided not to have dinner because one me and Spain weren't hungry and two Edmund didn't have any food for days considering that his tummy has been filled with alcohol. The only thing we can eat or should I say drink is alcohol.

Spain was beside Edmund already drunk I suppose, and I just finished cleaning the whole house and I was able to get rid of the strong smell of alcohol but not completely there was still a little smell but it will do . I walked up to Spain and well I was right he was drunk "why are you so *hic*" he said drunk "so what ?" I raised my eyebrows at him "nothing *hic* it's just you're so predictable *hic*" he gave me a lopsided smirk I rolled my eyes playfully at him "that's enough alcohol" I grabbed the bottle away from his hand "Phil don't do this *hic* to me" he cried out as I smelled his breath smelling the iron scent to the alcohol "enough" I demanded as he surrendered "you know you're the one who should *hic* be listening to me *hic* I'm the king of Spain" he says "you mean prince" I muttered crossing my arms "c'mon let's go to the room" I said as he forcefully stood up and I wrapped his arm around my neck for support.

We then took several steps before Spain passed out and I ended up dropping him

Shit.

I turned to Edmund who took a sip of the bottle of alcohol laughing his ass off before standing up helping me with the drunk Spaniard , he was able to bring him in the room unharmed and he was already placed on the bed "thank you" I thanked him and he nodded with a smile . He then left the room and I decided to get some rest too .

I lay down upsidedown which I faced Spain's feet so I taused and turned to the other side . I stared hysterically at the ceiling keep asking myself the same question . Is this what I really want ? To go back ? . I signed and I closed my eyes and as I closed my eyes.

Tall trees surrounded me and my boots touched the Earth's wet grass and dirt . From the trees and my surroundings I immediately knew where I was , I was in my country. It was a little foggy and it looked like it just rained . After a while of standing in disbelief I decided to walk . I didn't even know where I was going and the fear ran through my head that their might be Spaniards around the area . I followed the brown trail leading to my village. It was my village but it was in ashes. It was burned to the ground , I decided to go inside to my 'used to be house' and as I was inside the house evething was all a mess . I wanted to cry but I couldn't anymore , I stayed a while in the house looking at everything this place used to be full but now it was empty it felt like everything just faded away. I went out and left the village And walked on the bridge that my dad built connecting the village to the beachy shore and out of nowhere I realized my brother marcial was watching me he was all dressed in white without hesitation I ran to him but before I could reach him he disappeared. This better not be another of those awful dreams , I hate it . Then I looked up at the sky as I heard the cry of a bird it wasn't an ordinary bird it was an eagle but it wasn't a bald eagle of the west nor the golden eagle but it was my eagle the eagle that was named after me . It landed on my shoulder, wait you're not telling me my brother reincarnated into an eagle "marcial is that you ?" I asked the bird on my shoulder , I better not be going madly insane right now . The eagle did nothing besides look at me but it all changed when it did a powerful screech that made a ringing noise on one of my ear "I'm taking that as a yes" I said with tears starting to form of the corner of my eye "this is a dream isn't it ?" I said crying out of joy thinking my brother is out there somewhere watching over me .

I opened my eyes it's true , it was just a dream my tears of joy soon turned into the tears of sadness again I covered my mouth not trying to wake Spain up instead I carefully slipped my boots on and went out the room and went out of the house that's when I walked outside and ran as tears slid down my face . The streets where empty where no single person outside and it wasn't long before I got tired and I started slowing down until I was in a walking motion, I wiped all my tears away and walked untill I reached a bar . I went inside with no hesitation there where a few people inside I walked to the counter and that's where a man greeted me with a smile

"Good evening , what would you want ?" He asked me "anything as long as it makes me drunk" I responded and he began making my drink . My mind started to go crazy when I realized bars where yet here in 1521 , this travel time thing is all messed up but this is what it is . It's messed up . The man gave my drink and placed it on the table as I did more thinking . It's funny how I could be this lound inside but never outside it's like I'm a two different person but there's one thing I hate , one thing I hate is that no matter how quite I could be inside and hide my secrets they will just go out like a waterfall this is why I don't hide my secrets and like I said to china ' I'm like an open book , everybody gets to read all my secrets before I do-'

My thinking stopped as I felt something fell on the ground it was my drink . "Sorry , sorry I'll get you another drink" a familiar voice then said I looked up to see who was the talk person Infront of me and it was not other than United States of America , how great

To be continued....