A/N

Hey guys I was gonna post this before the last chapter but posting it now means no spoilers soooo yep here we are.

I hate making these stupid ass fucking Author's Notes 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 because I personally get annoyed when a fic has 50 hundred fucking thousand billion of them and no actual story but this is a required one so sorry for everyone like me out there when this is the last chapter after 20000 years /joke

I need to get something straight with you guys because, like William, I love and respect you: I am dumb. Who's surprised. Something that I maybe probably kind of maybe forgot to explicitly state with this story is that it is, drumroll please, an AU where William isn't a murderer. Is there a murderer? Yes. Is it Will? Nope! I've been waiting for the right time to say this because a lot of people have commented about it. In all honesty, a part of the problem here is that Wattpad tags suck balls. Yeah I said it. Wattpad tags are the PINNICLE of bad tagging systems. On AO3? Fucking easy as pie I don't even have to type the entire William Afton | Dave Miller is Not a Killer tag for it to pop up and bing bang shabam everyone reading the fic on there is perfectly capable of understanding that he isn't a murderer. Wattpad doesn't work like that. Wattpad is stupid. And so am I.

So I apologize for any inconvenience this might've caused you and if you want to stop reading this fic because you have a weird kink for serial killers than all power to you but please keep in mind that there IS a serial killer and shit IS going to get spicy with his ass too because who am I but not a WHORE!!! But that's all I'm saying about that without spoiling your asses so yeah!!!

Final Notes: Sorry again and also I feel the like. icon. thing. Really fed into this perception so if anyone wants to wink wink nudge nudge draw a new one for me wink wink nudge nudge and send it to me on discord wink wink nudge nudge for like robux. or nitro. or even getting like a character in this fic than feel free because while yes I am an artist I Am Fucking Lazy and also can't draw robots (i know shocking) 

TLDR: willie aint a killie sorry for the misunderstanding