Laundry

Who up youtube demonetizationing they tiktok censorship rn  😔😔😔😔 my hands deadass going NUMB im posting two chapters of this after uploading a 5k word chapter on my ghost fic on ao3 on my kind of secret not really alt acc

get some sleep dont be like me frfr 🙏🙏 also i've written all this after also doing art and i draw with my FINGERS (thats my art up there btw pls compliment me im so lonely and also trying a new style out) my hands HURT

---

After the whole debacle with William in his office was over and done with, going over surprisingly better than expected and also making you at least 10% more gay, you went back to work. Michael and Jeremy were none the wiser to what had happened, but the animatronics seemed relieved that you no longer were freaking out over the whole thing. You still felt a lingering guilt hovering at the back of your mind for being so overwhelmingly curious in the first place but what's done is done and you're still left with the question of just exactly how Toy Chica and her gayboy little companion knew your little plans to begin with. You asked them during your lunch break before heading over to eat with Michael and Jeremy but they didn't give you a solid answer so you'd just drop it for now. Perhaps something paranormal really was the reason tha animatronics were so lively and human-like. Honestly, even if that was the case, you found yourself caring less than you assume any other person probably would. They were sentient fucking robots with feelings and boyfriends and girlfriends, but honestly fuck if you cared they could be a talking vacuum machine! They were your friends and they were interesting.

You wondered if a vacuum machine ever got haunted from sucking up a particularly salty ghost or something of the like. You voiced this idea to Michael and Jeremy the second they were in ear shot and it sparked a very deep conversation of what makes an object hauntable or not. You three came to no solid conclusion and actually began arguing on the matter as Jeremy did his best to act like a vacuum cleaner. How did this man not get the fucking hiccups eating food so fast like it was a world renowned track star that was gonna up and hop away from him. Fucking lunatic this is why he doesn't even believe in ghosts, you thought languidly to yourself as you made sure to slurp particularly loudly at the leftover ice in your cup just to tick the man off. Other than that it was surprisingly... a very calm day at work. Either that or you were just getting used to the usual shenanigans of your day to day life and what it's come to. Whatever the reason was, the day was very nice and calm which was good since you don't think you'd be able to handle much emotion after all you were through in the morning.

When work was done and over with, you and Michael chatted a bit outside of the establishment as he waited for his father to finish up inside. He gingerly smoked a cigarette, making sure his dad didn't walk out and catch him partaking in one of his more unhealthy habits. "It feels good to breathe in the fresh air after staying inside all day. I think the smell of pizza is starting to get to me." You breathed in deep, basking in the gentle breeze that had stayed since the morning. Michael chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it!" He huffed, a cloud of smoke dissipating into the air. "I've been working for Freddy's since I turned 13. I think my mental state is forever altered. If you took my brain from my skull and sniffed it, it would smell like old pizza and uh, blood." He trailed off slightly at the end. You laughed, rolling your eyes.

"Yeah, duh." You snickered. "Anyways, I gotta get home. I have laundry to do." You told the man. He nodded in understanding.

"You have fun with that." Michael smiled. He then pulled you into a sudden but relatively brief hug, patting your back. You gave him a wide smile.

"You can just call me dad if you want, man." You teased jokingly. Micheal scrunched his face.

"Nah, then I'd just be reminding myself that you wanna fuck my dad." He groaned. "But if you don't want me to hug you, that's chill man. Just like to show my appreciation for my homies." He said in a bro-tone that he was obviously playing up for humorous intent.