chapter 7 ( suprise update!!!!)

Nicole's POV

I was starting to think it was wrong to trip heart because  it might ruin her career but then i shook off the feeling and came up with another plan i leaned over to louis and whispered "change of plans harry's not catching her you are " he looked at me wide eyed, "what why?" he whispered/yell " so he can see you with heart  and get jealous " he hesitated for a minute but nodded in agreement louis quietly got out of his seat and went a little closer to the stage and tied the rope without anyone noticing, i sighed in relief as soon as heart came out and started walking , i turned my head and yelled " hey look it's Harry Styles " then young girls surrounded him and started screaming and squeling  right. When heart was about to fall i pushed louis infront of her to catch her , soon i saw her with louis, him carrying her bridal style.

When the security got the girls off of harry, louis put her down " thank you, so much" she said giving him a big hug  i swear you could see a fire of anger and jealousy go through harry's eyes. Once she pulled away she walked back to the stage  and continued her walk me and louis smirked and high five'd each other as we saw harry roughly  sitting down in his seat with anger.

harry's POV

i was so mad when i saw louis and heart hug, i mean i thought me and louis were best friends, he knows how i feel about heart, me and him are going to have a 'little talk'  when we get home. As the fashion show was done  we were waitiing outside for heart to change out of the dress and into her normal clothes  she came out looking as stunning as ever, her long dark brown hair  flowing in the wind  with a low cut top and high waisted shorts with converse "let's go " she said as she walked back to us i quickly turned my head away and started walking to the car on the way we dropped heart at her  house she gave us small goodbye hugs and went to her front door.  The way back was completely silent no one dared to say anything, then i soon was drifting asleep  "harry,harry, come on get up we're here " nicole said i rubbed my eyes and got out of the car with the others, when we got home i dragged louis up to my room not caring about a word nicole or louis was saying to me, we have to deal with this before i murder someone.