Chapter 15

Hey guys, sorry i haven't updated in a while, School has been HORRIBLE but i will make up for the last chapter. Oh and guys my friend Janis has a story called STOLE MY HEART. But she doesn't really think its good, so would you do me a favor and cheer her up b reading her story it would mean the world for her. PLEASE GUYS PLEASE PLEASE . 

''Can you promise me something?'' I asked her 

''Anything'' She said

''Promise me, nothing will come between us, no fame, no job, no friend and no boys will come between us'' 

''I promise on my life'' she smiled and I returned it. 

I was hugging her lightly till i was lifted up in the air and was thrown over somebody's shoulder, I kept hitting the persons back, yelling at them to put me down, but it all stopped when I felt my face getting in the water. 

I quickly swam to the surface and saw Liam in the water laughing hysterically along with the other lads and Heart. I glared at Liam, I shoved  his head in the water and walked back to the shore.

I guess I was walking kidda slow because I was getting a few whistles and cat calls along the way, some whistles cam from the lads but of course Liam stayed quiet and glared at them.

After a while, the boys soon followed me to the shore.

''Hey, ummm Nicole can we talk'' Niall said scratching the back of his neck.

''Yeah.........Sure'' I said

''In Private'' I turned at Heart and she gave me the 'wait are you waiting for go' look.

''Oh Okay''. He then lead me outside of the beach and into the woods.

''Niall were are we g-going'' I said with my rusty voice as the leaves hit me while walking deeper and deeper into the woods.Finally we came to a stop.

''We're here'' He said moving away to the right so i could get a clear view.

It was beautiiful, It was a small lake surrounded by a couple of tulip's with a log next to it. Everything was just in the right place, It all perfectly matched the summer wood/forest scene. It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. 

''Its so..............beautiful'' i said bringing my gaze back to Niall.

''Well I'm glad you like it, your the first person, I brought here'' He said taking a seat on the log.

''Its a good place to relax and think''

''True'' I said nodding my head in agreement, walking around awkwardly

''So,why did you bring me here''

He sighed,''You know, you can sit down right''

I quickly sat down next to him,''I sat down alright, now what is it'' 

''Nicole,...........................'' 

There was a momment of complete silence, all you could here was the breeze of the wind and sound of the waves from the beach near-by.

''Oh come on, just spit it out'' I yelled

''I'm Sorry Okay'' He shouted right at me, causing me to back a bit, frightened from his tone of voice.

''I'm sorry for today, and all the other days, I've been nothing but a prick to you'', he sighed,''I'm sorry, forgive me'' His voice softened.

''Of course, but I'm still kinda curious''

His face turned to deep confusion from a minute of happiness.

''Curious?About what?'' 

''What were you going to tell me earlier today''

He took a moment to realize what I had been talking about. He quiet.

''Niall...''

''Are you really together?''Niall asked

''Ummm yeah is there a problem'' I replied.

''Dammit, Nicole can't you see that when you and Harry are together. You are breaking my heart to millions of pieces!!??'' 

I kept quiet.

A/N

So how did you guys like this long waited chapter, Good or Bad? Huh? well how did you like the 'Niall and Nicole moment' . Well i hope you did because their is gonna be more of it. And also once again please check out my friend Janis, i will dedicate this to her so you can find her story.

PS-the lake and stuff is in multimedia.

Vote,Comment and Like 

Lots of love,

Louisandnialllovers