Chapter 8

Harry's POV

Once we reached my room I pushed him onto my bed and locked the door.

"what the hell is wrong with you" I screamed

"What do you mean" he said anger rising in his voice

"why did you carry heart like that" I said softly

"I wasn't gonna let her fall and break her ankle"

Well........... He was right, I couldn't stand it if something happened to heart, "Okay, your right I might have overreacted" I said looking down.

"No shit Sherlock, lets just forget about this, okay?" He asked reaching his hand out.

I accepted it and we did our little handshake. We went downstairs only to find the all the boys sleeping on the carpet sprawled over each other. Nicole was their standing near them giggling softly with a smile but it quickly faded when she saw us.

"Everything okay?" She said hesitant

I glanced over at Louis and he was looking back at me. I turned back to her and gave her a small nodd.

She looked over at us unsurely but nodded.

"Well, they better explain this in the morning before and you must remind them or else" she said playfully walking over to us.

"Well goodnight" she said giving me and Louis a kiss on the cheek and hoping to her room.

"Goodnight" we chorused and headed to our rooms. I laid on my bed thinking....... About her, me. Us.

Nicole's POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing, I groaned getting up and hitting the snooze button.

I got out of my bed and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and wore a black tank top,a white skirt and my black converse.

I applied some light make up with my new cherry lip gloss. And headed downstairs to find the boys eating cereal so I decided to check up on them. "What do you guys want to do today" Liam asked "Let's go to the amusement park!!!!!!" Louis yells with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" he sighed

"So what did you guys do last night" Niall asked

"We went to heart's fashion show"

That's my cue

"Did you guys do anything interesting last night?" I asked coming from the hallway.

They all looked at me but their gaze slowly turned to Niall

"Why don't you tell her Niall" Zayn asked

Niall looked over to me "Well" he gulped, " we all had a little sickness from my cooking" he said nervously.

"A little, a little, Liam bloody puked on my head, on my precious hair" Zayn yelled throwing his arms in the air.

Me, louis and Harry busted out laughing while the others have us a glare. We eventually stop laughing but I was still softly giggling.

After breakfast all of us went into the car drove off to the amusment park, filled with dangerous rides and huge rollarcoaster's.

"

Woah, how do you even ride this things" Harry gulped as he looked around

"Well I'm not scared like some people" I chuckled elbowing him.

"Well......there's only on ride I would go on"

I raised my eyebrows at him"And what would that be mister styles"

A/n

So sorry guys I have been gone for so long but it was because I had a lot of stuff on mind but I will be updating tomorrow so I hope that cheers you guys up. Please comment, share, rea and vote it means a lot to us .

An here in multimedia is the huge amusment park wish I was their.