Chapter 14

I went to my drawers and started searching for a bikini, Finally I found it and threw it on. I wore a white see through t-shirt and my short shorts on top with some flip flops.

I took my light brown bag from the closet and took my sun glasses off my dressing table to finish the look.

I was currently in the living room waiting for the boys to finish, I mean seriously how long do they take to get ready , JEEZ.

After a few minutes Niall came down wearing a white tee and swim trunks, his hair messed up going in all directions.HOT. Why does he love to torture me.

I quickly snapped out off my gaze and turned my head before he caught me staring. He awkwardly walked over and sat down next to me. AWKWARD SILENCE.

''So............'' I sighed, ''Yeah'' he clicked his tongue and looked at me for a while then turned away.

''Can I ask you a question?'' He asked

''Sure''

''Do you really like Harry?''

''Of course I do, what kind of question is that'' I gulped

''You wh- nevermind'' he cut himself off, shaking his head.

''No what were you going to say'' I put my hands on his, but he smacked it away

''Dammit Nicole'' He started pacing, rubbing his hands together.

I opened my mouth about to say something but got interrupted by the sound of keys rattling.

We both turned our heads to the entrance of the living room and saw Harry standing there  with the car keys hanging from his middle finger, moving slightly.

''Come on guys, lets go'' He said holding out his hand for me to take.

I graciously took his hand and walked out the door hand in hand, with Niall folowing behind us. I wonder what's his problem to burst on me like that, I mean i didn't do anything wrong, did I?.

Liam's car was fully taken by the boys, so me and Harry went with his car to the beach

. Once we got their, I saw Heart walking to the shore, in her white shorts with a see through sweater and her flip flops in her hand.

I ran to her and hugged her from behind. She seemed a bit worried so I pulled away and she turned around and let out a sigh of relief that it was me, I mean who would want a stranger to run and hug them .NO ONE.

''Ready, to get your sand on'' I said

''OMG, that's your worst joke yet'' she giggled

''HEY!!!'' By the time we reached the perfect spot, the boys caught up to us. They all greeted Heart, and we were all back to our old selves. It was perfect.

''So what do you guys wanna do?'' Zayn asked

"SUN BATH" me and Heat yelled at the same time, going through our bags looking for a mat to lay on. After a while we were violently rumaging through bags.

''You guys are so desprate'' Liam muttered

''Shut it Grandpa'' I snapped at him, He raised his hands in defence, ''Okay, okay''.

After a wonderful 5 minutes of searching we finally found the mat and sun block (note the sarcasm).

I got out of my T-shirt, slipped outta my shorts, put on Sun block and layed down gently on the mat with my sunglasses and closed my eyes relaxing into the sounds of the water waves and breeze of the winds.

As for heart she was a little insecure about her body so she only removed her sweater and kept her shorts on.

I turned over to her, ''I missed this''

She turned to me ''What?''

I interwined my hands with her's,''This.You.Me.Us''.

She smiled sheepishly, ''I missed it too''

A/N

Hey guys, so how did i do good or bad? Huh?. For your joy I added a little Nicole and Heart moment Its decicated to my bestfriend, I hope she like's and i hope you like it too. If you have any idea's or suggestions, just let me now on my profile or the comments below.

PS- in multimedia is their outfit.

Vote, Follow and Comment

love you lots,

Louisandnialllovers.