Chapter 3

Nicole's POV

''Wake up'' I heard a voice say, I yawned and streched my arms, i looke up and saw harry inches away from my face ''Get off me you,idiot'' i said grumpy. He got off me and said,''Woah, someone's grumpy'' ''Whatever'' i yelled irritated, then he held his hands up in defence. I looked around and noticed that i had been sleeping/cuddling with Niall, just thinking about it gave me butterflies in my stomach. Gosh, he looks so hot, his blonde hair messed up, his light snoring and heavy brething coming from those soft pink lips, oh how i wante- Nicole stop it, i kept telling my self but i just could't help it.

''So you guys wanna mess with liam and Niall'' i said with aan evil smile, they all nodded eagerly with a  big smirk on their face.''Okay, so milk and honey on Liam, then chocolate pudding on Niall'' i said,''Got it'' Zayn said '' Okay, i will get liam, you guys get Niall'' i said and ran to the kitchen before the could reply. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and went to the fridge to get milk the get milk. I poured milk into the glass and bent down to the bottom cupboard to get the honey. Once i found the honey, i mixed the milk and honey in the glass, it made kind of like a sticky liquid with made it disgusting, thats excatly  what i wanted. I put everything back in it's place, i then headed out to the kitchen only to be greeted by Harry, Louis and Zayn with pudding in their hands.''Where di- ''The store'' Harry cut me off. ''You guys ready'' i said they all nodded ''Okay, 1 2 3 and go'' Louis yelled with the go i ran up stairs to liam's room as the guys went to the living room. 

I opened liam's door and slowly walked over to his bed, i slowly poured the glass of milk and honey on his face waiting for his reaction. I watched as his eyes slowly opened adjust to the bright light coming from the window, he touched his face while eyeing me weirdly and saw the glass in my hand and sat up straight, ''What the hell'' he yelled the looked at me wickedly, i squeaked and ran for the door as he started chasing me around.''Save me!!!'' i yelled running down the stairs heading to the  living  room.

When i got to the living room, i saw Niall's hair covered in pudding and him  pacing back and forth freaking about his.......hair ? i'm guessing but i turned to the guys and they were  practially on the floor laughing their heads off. liam walked in and saw what was going on.

''You too, huh?'' he asked Niall

''Why would you do this'' Niall said

''Hey, don't blame us it was her idea'' Louis said pointing at me

I shrieked and ran back upstairs as Niall was chasing me, I got inside my bedroom searching for a place to hide . I was soon tackled to the floor, i looked up to find a sweaty Niall on top of me. I tired to get out of Niall's grip but Niall's hand was tightly gripped to my wrist, pining me to the floor. Niall looked back up at me and our face's softened as we were staring into each others eyes, i wanted to stay like that forever but the moment was ruined when liam barged through the door with the others behind him taking Niall's gaze away from me. Liam walked over to us and pulled Niall of off me, i soon felt empty without his body near me, liam gave me a hand and i gladly took it and pulled myself up from the floor.

''Well, that was fun'' Harry said breaking the silence

''Sure was'' louis said 

''Fun's over, now get out of my room'' i said rushing them to the door

They got out of my room and left me to change, i took out my iphone and brought it with me in the bathroom to listen to music. When i was in the shower i had been thinking about the things that have just happened, me and niall sharing that 'moment', him looking lovingly at me then i started to think could he like me back, i shook off my thoughts contiuing my shower and listening to 'Harlem Shake' in the background. I walked out off the bathroom a towel wrapped around me, then walked to my closet staring at it choosing what to wear.