Chapter 4

Harry's POV 

''Yeah'' Nicole said awkwardly, looking around her room.

''Why didn't you tell me'' i said trying to ignore the tension that had build up.

''You never asked'' she said turning her attention back to her laptop.

''Oh right, how stupid of me'' i said turning to the door holding the door knob, getting ready to open the door.

''Harry, Wait'' she said making me turn back to her.

''Heart has a fashion tomorrow and me and louis are going so i was wondering if you wanted to come too'' she asked hopefully looking at me.

''I would love too'' i said happily, when she grinned at me wildly.

''Be ready by 1:00pm''

''Okay, goodnight'' i said walking out of the room.''Night'' i heard her say before i closed the door. I need to get ready and fast.

Nicole's POV

Score i got harry to come, who knew a tweet could help me well thank you twitter, oh gosh i have to tell louis. I ran out of my ran into louis' room without bothering to knock.

''What's wrong with you i could how been changing'' louis yelled as i got in.

''I would't mind'' i said sending a wink at louis.

''You bad bad girl'' louis gasped

i laughed and sat down next to him on his bed,''I got harry to come'' i said with a huge smile plastered on my face.

''Okay okay, just stop smiling your face is gonna break'' he smirked at me

''Whatever just start thinking of a plan to make her fall'' and with that i got out of his room and left to mine before he could protest. 

'Get out, get out ,get outta my head' i heard my phone ringing and walked over to it and answered my call.

''Hello'' i said heading to lay on my bed.

''Hey its Heart, i was wondering you could come over and stay the night to get ready for tomorrow'' she said nervously.

''Sure, i will be there in 10'' i sighed and headed to my closet looking for a bag while holding the phone between my shoulder and ear.

''Okay, thx'' 

''No problem, well gotta go bye''

''bye'' then the call ended.

I finally found a bag and stuffed my pajamas, shoes, make up, curler and my dress for tomorrow. I went to louis' room, again and knocked on the door.

''Come in'' he yelled

i got in saw a huge mess everywhere,''What happened in here'' i asked looking around the room.

''Nothing, so what did you want'' he said taking my gaze away from the mess.

''Just wanted to let you know i am staying over at Heart's so your gonna have to make a plan and keep an eye on harry'' i said 

''uh umm....... okay'' he gulped

''Don't worry about it that much'' i said patting him on the shoulder and walking out.

i changed to shorts with a leather jakect and boots, not bothering to take off my tank top. i took my bag and headed downstairs and into the living room.

''Hey liam, i am staying over at heart's'' i yelled at him walking to the front door.

''Okay, do you need a ride'' he asked 

''No, i can walk'' i said, he nodded and gave me a hug before i left.

As i was walking down the streets, i felt kinda of scared because it was night, dark, freezing cold and anyone could pop out and kidnap me even worse get ra ra rap rappe-

I shook out my thoughts when i came infront of hearts door, i quickly rang the door bell and waited for her to open the door.

''Hey Nicole'' she said pulling me into a hug.

''Hey Heart'' i said pulling away.

''Come in, it must be cold'' she said dragging me inside.

'' You have no idea'' i said closing the door behind me.

''Just put your stuff upstairs'' she said pointing to her staircase.

I nodded and jogged up the stairs, i got into hearts room and put my bag on her bed and my jacket on her coat hanger.

When i entered the living on to find heart with about 5 movies in her hand. I walked futher and sat down on the couch next to heart,

''So i'm guessing we are having a movie marathon''

'' Hell Yeah'' she yelled and i bursted up laughing.

Zayn's POV

I woke and saw liam watching a batman movie and louis and niall fighting over chips. I yawned and looked around for harry. '' Hey guys, where's harry'' i said standing up, ''in his room'' liam said he eyes still glued to the screen.

I walked by harry's room and knocked on the door,'' Come in'' i heard harry say. I got inside and say clothes scattered everywhere.

''What the heck'' i said as i was walking over to harry, who was near his closet.

''Just looking for something to wear'' he said just standing their and staring at his closet rubbing his chin.

''For what'' i asked curiously 

''Well heart has a fashion and i am going with louis and nicole so i need nice clothes becaus-'' I cut him off ''Slow down, its not the end off the world'' i said.

i heard a low laught from him,'' Can you please help me pick something to wear'' he said looking at me with pleading eyes.

''Fine'' i chuckled and started looking through his closet.

*After 2 hours*

''We spent 2 hours looking at clothes and you don't like a single thing'' i said irrated and anger, very angry.

Harry ignored me and cleared his throat, ''How about i just lend you some of my clothes'' i said 

''Thats great'' harry said smiling slightly

I sighed and went to my room and came back with a white v-neck, denim jacket and converse. i gave it to harry and ordered him to change.

He came back and looked...............

Author's Note 

So we are like are having some more work to do around school and stuff and we are still planning the other chapters so we might not be updatiing daily like we used to but keep reading and spreading our story around. Thank you, love ya <3