chapter 2

Heart's POV 

I can't believe I finally meet one direction, THEE ONE DIRECTION. I nocticed that harry, my love wasn't there.''Hey guys, Where's harry'' I asked, ''He's upstairs, I will go get him'' Louis said walking up the stairs. While louis upstairs we were in the living room enjoying each other's company. Then I cleared my throat getting everyone's attention, ''Nicole, can i talk to you in the kitchen'' I said as sweetly as I could, putting on a fake smile.''Sure'' Nicole said walking to the Kitchen, me following her like a lost puppy.''So..........Whats up'' She said causally  as we entered the kitchen,''Spill it'' I said giving her a glare.''Spill What'' she said acting all innocent looking around. Yeah that's right i know her secret.',''Don't act all innocent with me, I know you like Niall'' i said with a smirk on my face. Her eyes widened with what I said, ''Is it that obivous'' she with a blush coming on her face.''To me its clear as anything, but to them its like their blind'' i said with a chuckle 

''Thank God, I have no idea what i would've done if liam found out'' she signed

I nodded and said,''Lets go, before their dirty minds start wondering things'' she laughed and followed  me out of the Kitchen.

Louis' POV

I walked into harry's room and saw a pile of clothes all over the floor.

''Harry'' i said nervously

''Yes, i am in here'' his voice coming from the bathroom. I walked into bathroom and saw more clothes all over the floor.

I finally found harry infornt of the mirror fixing his hair, well thats weird.  

''HARRY, WHAT I THIS BLOODY MESS''I  yelled at him

''Jesus Chirst lou, stop yelleing''

''Let me just ask you one thing(haha get it)''

''Okay, what''

''Are you trying to impress heart'' i said with a wicked smile

''What, Pssfft I-umm, what was that again''

''Awww, my little harry has crush''

''No, I don't''

''Whatever,Come on lets go everything is waiting''

''Okay,relax''

While we were walking down the stairs, all i heard was arguing and soft noises from the couch. Harry gave we a 'what the hell' look and I just shrugged and enetered the room. We saw liam and the others fighting over what movie to watch .''No, we are watching toy story'' Liam said everyone groaned in annoyance, ''No'' everyone said in unsion,''Liam, we've wtched it billions of times lets watch ' love actually''' Nicole said in a pleading tone. They all nodded, liam groaned and said ''fine, but next time its toy story'' liam said irritated.

I cleared my throat and all the attention came to me,''Come in harry, meet heart'' Nicole said dragging harry to heart, i can tell he is enjoying this!!. ''H-hey, i'am harry'' harry stuttered, '' Hey'' heart said shyly. OMG did my HARRY STYLES just stutter, he must really like her. ''Well, its getting pretty late, I have to go'' Heart said,''Well......''Nicole said.''Bye'' Heart said getting up, ''Bye'' we all said in unison . We all ended up lying on the floor watching the movie, sleepy. I was thinking about setting harry and heart, but i might need some help and i know just the person. Nicole.

*Next Day* Louis' POV 

''Should we wake them up''Harry asked ''I think so, because liam might wake up'' Zayn said, ''But........they look so cute together''I whined, ''I know, but we have no choice'' Zayn said getting annoyed ,''Fine'' i replied with a huff.

Author's Note 

Hey guys, This only our second chapter and we already got 3 votes, thank you all you readers so .............i hope you read and enjoy. By the way right here in Multimedia we have the beautiful and goregous Heart Ryan Evanglista and in the first chapter its Nicole!! SORRY if it's short i promise the chapter 3 will be long.