Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

He looked so....... Horrible i mean it was like he wasn't the same handsome and dashing harry in his white shirt and blazer.

I shook my head at and said,'' You are not allowed to wear a denim jacket or anything similar to my clothes ever again. Ever.'' he sighed and looked at the mirror rufflig his hair by his hands,''What am i gonna do'' he said looking down at his feet.

''Why can't you wear your normal blazer outfit'' I suggested 

''Good idea,mate'' he said walking over to his closet puling out some clothes and heading to the bathroom.

I just stood their dumbstruck, I can't believe i just thought about that now......... stupid brain you could have thought 2 hours ago why now, wait a minute am i talking to myself? am i going crazy?  I need help? oka-

I shook out off my 'Little Conversation' when i heard the bathroom door creak open and out came harry in a blue blazor, white shirt and converse.

''Well, what do ya think'' he said turning around with his arms open.

I gave him a thumbs up and sighed. He mumbled a 'Thank You' before i left his room and let him admire himself in the mirror, huh and they think i'm vain.

I started to get a little  tired so i went to my room and fell asleep as soon as i laid down.

Nicole's POV

*After 3 hours*

I glanced at the clock and it was 10pm ''Okay, Movie Marathon's over'' i said getting up from the couch.

''Now its time too........'' Heart said waiting for me to continue ''Makeovers'' we said at the same then bursted out laughinh while walking up the stairs to her room. We got changed into our pj's and painted out nialls in different glitery sparkly colors. We applied our make up then danced and sang along to some 'Girls Generation' songs. ''This is the best way to get ready for a big fashion'' heart said putting her hair in a messy bun,''Sure is'' i said giggling.

''Gosh, it gonna be 12 better go to bed for the big day'' she said walking over to the bathroom, we both washed off our make up and hopped into the bed.

''Goodnight'' she said switching off the lamp.

''Night'' i said dozing off to deep sleep.

''Wake up sleeping beauty, we gotta get ready and leave'' Heart yelled in my ear witch made me wince from the loud sound.

I slowly rubbed my eyes and got up, i looked at the clock and it was 9:30am ''We better hurry'' i said putting on my slippers and pulling out my phone.

As soon as she got inside the bathroom ,I quickly dialed louis' number and waited for him to answer.

He picked up after 4 rings,''Hello'' Louis said in a deep raspy voice, his morning voice.

''Louis get your butt out off that bed and get ready'' i yelled at him

''Okay okay, just relax'' he said,''Whatever, see you later'' i sighed.

''Okay byee'' he said and with that i hung up the phone, i placed it on the desk and pulled out my towel for my bag.

When i turned around heart was already done, so i rushed to the bathroom and took a quick cool shower. I threw on my white shorts and a random sweater i found in my bag. I got out of the bathroom and saw heart in a tank top and sweats.

''Okay, so what are you supposed to wear for the show'' i said taking out my make up kit ad putting it on her make up desk near the bed.

''This'' she said holding up a pink knee high dress ''Wow'' was all i could say before squealing and making her sit down while i put her make up.

After i was finished with her make up, i took out my curler and plugged it in and then curling the bottom parts of her hair.

*After 1 hour*

''All done'' i said standing straight, ''Wow your good'' heart said checking out herself in the mirror. ''Thanks'' i replied . I took one last look at her, she had curls at the bottom of her hair, shiny strawberry pink lipgloss, her beautiful dress she wore with sliver high heels with metal studs on it. ''Okay well let me get ready'' she nodded and left the room.

I changed into a baby blue crop top, a high waisted white shirt and blue heels with my hair brushed to the side.

I looked up at the clock it was 11:30am, i took my bag and walked downstairs''Come on heart, only 30 minutes left''' she nodded and i followed her to the car.

Louis' POV

I got inside the car with harry and started up the engine but before i could get on the road harry broke the silence ''Wait, wear your sunglasses'' i nodded and put them on harry had also done the same.

I drove to the mall and once we arrived i saw Nicole ''Nicole Over here'' i yelled waving my hand up for her to see. 

She  turned and looked towards us, she came to me ''Where's the stuff'' she whispered in my ear .

''In here'' i said giving her a bag.

She opened it and pulled out a rope, ''A rope? thats the best you can do'' she asked with an eyebrow raised.

''I was sleepy'' i whined with a pout on my face

she gigged ''This will do, lets go in'' she said motioning us to the entrance. As soon as we got in Nicole pushed harry to sit right infront of the runway with us on his side.

Author's Note

Hey, guys i know we haven't updated in a while but we finally decided to only post only thursday's and saturdays because we have alot a work to do and we need more time to think about new idea's but keep on ready and enjoy. Here in multimedia we have heart's goregoeus outfit.

Well comment, share and add to your library if you like us, thak you!!