Chapter 13

This is decicated to Harry_diretioner cause you've been bugging me about updating for the whole week and finally you shall have what you have been waiting for, hope you like it!!

Luckily my phone started buzzing, it was a text from Harry.

I'm right outside- Harry 

okay, we'll be right over-Nicole

Once we were done with our ice cream, we started heading towards the exit of the mall.

'' Hey Harry'' i said giving him a peck on the cheek

''Hey, Hey Heart'' Harry said moving out of the mall's driveway.

''The plans working'' I said once we dropped off Heart

''Yes!!'' he yelled throwing his hands in the air.

I giggle then he smiles, ''Thank you for doing this , I know its alot to ask''

''No problem''

But what if it dosen't work out Heart would be so mad, I would be terrified after she is my best friend. Harry noticed my worry but i just covered it up with a smile.

It's been a few days since, I told Heart about me and Harry, Well 'fake' dating. I was starting to think that she was ignoring me because I haven't heard from her at all. I had to find a way to get everyone together, like a reunion. Ever since we told the guys we were dating, things have been getting awkward.

Me and Niall don't talk as much, Louis is still a bit mad at me even liam. And Heart........... has been ignoring me. I have to find a way to make us all happy again, and more importantly to make Heart talk to me. 

Now I have to think what is one place everybody loves.........................

I got it 

The beach.

I walked downstaires and went to the living room where the boys were. ''Hey guys'' I said as I walked in.

I got little 'Heys' and 'Hi's' in return. I smiled sadly at that.

''Well I was thinking if we could go to the beach''

''I don't think so'' said liam 

''Why not'' i pouted 

''I don't think its a good idea''

''Come on, we need to have some fun, its been so boring lately''

''She's got a point'' Zayn piped in 

''So your in''  I said with hope in my voice

''Yeah'' Zayn said, ''How about you Harry?'' I asked Harry.

''Sure'' Harry smiled and I returned it.

''Louis'' i said turning my direction towards him.

''Uh-Uh-Uh- Okay?'' He said but it sounded more like a question.

''You, Niall'' 

''As long as their's food'' Niall sighed 

''Liam'' I said doing my famous puppy dog face.

''Fine'' he said with a big sigh putting his hands up.

''YAY, now hurry up and get ready meet me here in five, Okay go'' I said running up the staires and heading to my room. I picked up my phone from bed and called Heart. 

She answered after 4 rings, ''Hello'' she said, ''Hey girl''

''Yeah''

''I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the boys''

''I'm Kinda busy'' 

''Were going to the beach''

''Ummm''

''Oh come on, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top''

''Okay, Fine'' 

''Yes, its gonna be awesome''

'' it better be'' 

''Okay, okay, bye love you''

''Love you too''

Then the line went dead. Finally, now all i have to do is make sure this is her best day ever.

A/N

Sorry guys this chapter is not that intersting because their is something gonna happen in the beach and i wanted to save the best for so i hope you will like it. Anyway 

Vote and Comment,

love you lots,

Louisandnialllovers xxx :)