Chapter 1: First day!

It was just a couple days ago that you found out you got the role, as you finally made it to New York for the film. It was your first day on set, and the directors, Matt and Tyler, informed you that it normally takes a couple days to start filming, for pictures and to let the cast get comfortable so it would go smoothly. You got to the set of where the movie is going to be filmed. You first had to go to your trailer that had your name and characters name on it. Thankfully you and your character had the same name. Once you found it, you set some things up, so when you did start filming the movie, you have already settled in. You were divided by a door, leading to another trailer that belonged to a girl named Devyn. She played the character Anika.

You went to the first set of where the first scenes were going to be filmed. Looked like a frat house. You walked into the room, seeing so many faces. "Ah y/n, you're here!" You heard Matt call out to you as the door shut behind you. You froze for a second, getting anxious from all of the new faces that were your cast members. You walked over, gulping down your nerves as you approached. "Everyone, this is y/n, her character literally has the same name as her so it won't be hard to remember. Y/n, this is Mason, Jenna, Melissa, Jasmine, Jack, Liana, Devyn, and Josh. These are the main people you are going to spending your time with. Gale and Hayden won't be coming till later." You listened and watched as Tyler pointed to each person saying their name, letting you get a face and a name. You know you just met the dude, but Jack was kind of cute. Awkward, which you were attracted too. "Hi everyone, nice to meet you." You awkwardly wave at everyone as they sat in front of you.

"Hey y/n, nice to meet you. I can't wait to work with you." Devyn said, making you turn your head. "You're Devyn, the other person in the trailer with me, nice to meet you too." You smiled at her, as she returned one back at you. It was going to be harder for you to fit in as most of the people here already know most of the cast. You, Devyn, Jack, and Josh are all in the same boat here. "Hello y/n, I'm Mason. I am assuming you already know our characters names?" He asked you, looking up at you with a quizzed expression. "I know all the characters from the previous movies of course, I am a big fan of the scream franchise." You admit, making Mason feel a little better about himself. "The new one's though, no." You said, looking at Jack, Devyn, and Josh. "Well, I play Anika." Devyn said, politely. "I play Danny, aka cute boy." Josh spoke up, laughing a bit. "And I play Ethan, your-" Jack started to speak, but you accidentally cut him off.  "Love interest." You nod your head at him as he nods his back. Totally not awkward at all.

"Well, we gotta go get one last thing for the first scenes that we start soon. Here are the scripts..." Matt and Tyler both start passing out the scrips for the first scene. Frat party. How nice. "We will be back later, but talk, get to know each other. And someone please show y/n around so she doesn't go get lost." Matt clapped his hands once before walking away. "I will gladly show you around y/n." Mason spoke up, making you smile. "Thank you Mr. Gooding." You laugh slightly as you both get up and start walking together.

You walk on his side, as he showed you around, showing you everyone's trailers, all the sets, while making impressions. "This is my trailer, feel free to come by any time, if you have any questions or just want to hang out, totally fine." Mason helped make you feel comfortable quickly. "I will definitely be taking that offer." A little giggle came out of you, as you both started to walk back to where everyone else was. "And that's the whole set! You'll get used to it quick, I promise." Your nerves started to fade away, little by little, but hey, progress is progress.

You and Mason were just talking about the most random things, when Matt came back with a group of people with cameras. "Alright everyone, it's almost time for pictures. Go to your trailers, get fitted and your dressers will have your fit ready. When you're ready, go to the green screen room. I'll see you all soon!" You all scattered to your trailers, as you started to walk with Devyn. "Hey y/n, are you excited to see what your fir is going to look like?" Devyn linked your arm with hers, as she caught you by surprise, but in a good way. "Very. I hope my character has good style." You and Devyn laugh together, as you both split up to your doors with your character's name. You were still glad you and your character had the same name.