Chapter 11-Lyon's Power

"Sorry to hear that Y/N"

"It's fine Gray,I have you now"

You pinned him to the tree and smirked,you inched close to his ear.

"I'll let you know Fullbuster,I like you too"

The ice mage turned red and you grinned,you inched closer to his face,Gray gulped and closed his eyes,he knew what you were gonna do.You quietly made an ice clone and slowly pushed it's lips toward Gray's and you stifled a laugh when you saw Gray kiss the ice clone...

(Gray's P.O.V)

My lips touched something cold,when I opened my eyes I saw an ice clone of Y/N I pushed it and it landed and broke into a million tiny pieces,behind the ice clone was an evilly smirking Y/N.

"Why did you do that to me!?"I shouted turning redder in embarassment,I hid my face and Y/N giggled.

"Your the only person that keeps repeatedly falling for my little jokes"she said.

'The reason I keep falling for it is because deep down I hope you'd be serious'I mentally said.

"Come on let's go back"I said.

We walked back,Y/N leaning against me for support,when I came back Lyon,Natsu,Juvia and Wendy were waiting.

"What took you lovebirds so long?"Natsu asked smirking at me.

It took all my willpower to not strangle the pink haired idiot on the spot,instead I glared at him.

"Nothing"Y/N said for me.

"Y/N you shoudn't be moving with those injuries"Wendy said worriedly.

"I'm fine"she said,she took a step and tripped landing on her face.

"Very funny karma"she muttered my face full of dirt.

"Uhh,Y/N I kinda need you to take off most of your clothes to heal your injuries"Wendy said.

Me,Lyon,and Natsu turned pink when Wendy metioned Y/N taking off her clothes.

"Perverts"Y/N muttered.

She began to take off her shirt and she looked at the three of us.We immidiately turned around,although I did sneak a peek and at that moment my entire face turned red at what I saw,I looked away and tried to shake the image of Y/N in her underwear off my mind but it lingered.

(Time Skip)

"All done"

I turned around my face still red because of that image in my mind,Lyon noticed and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What are you thinking Gray?"he asked smirking.

I looked away,my face turning redder.

"S-shut up Lyon"I stuttered.

"Come on Gray,tell us what you saw"he said.

I snapped and pinned him to a tree,holding his collar.

"I said shut up!"I shouted.

I raised a fist and at that moment Y/N stood between us,ice forming below us.

"Guys cut it out"she said.

I shut up,I almost got frozen once not gonna make that mistake again,although Lyon didn't know the extent of her anger.

"Hey it's not my fault your lover here can't take a joke"he snapped.

Y/N glared at Lyon and sent him flying,with lots of pointed ice.She stomped off and I stood there.

'Note to self:Never ever make Y/N mad'I thought.

After a bit I walked to where Y/N was,and the sight before me made my heart stop,the giant who fleed the last time was back.It's hand was on top of Y/N and she was paralyzed with fear.It raised it's fist and sent it towards Y/N I coudn't shield her I was too far.Suddenly there was a massive flash of light,when I opened my eyes Lyon was there bruised by the pointed ice,he casted Ice shield and blocked the hit.

He glared at the giant who was unfazed,the anger in his eyes intimidated even me.I have never seen this side of Lyon before,he threw another punch but Lyon sent eagles flying hitting the giant in the face,it took a step back and released Y/N from it's grip.

"I don't care if Y/N's is Gray's but touch any of the peopleI care about and you'll pay!"he shouted.

He leapt into the air and sent swirling ice at the giant freezing it,he landed and flicked his hair.

'Once cocky,always cocky'

The giant broke free and hit Lyon,he stood up shakily and mustered his magic into making a dragon that crushed the giant.It hadn't stood up and Lyon panted.I stood there frozen,I had no idea Lyon could be that strong.Suddenly Lyon's form shook and he passed out...