Chapter 13-A Little Plot

"We did set this up!We knew that there was tension between you two and we set this up.Juvia was going to chase Gray-sama until Y/N-san and Lyon were friends.Then you guys were going to make up,Wendy and Natsu were going to leave you alone!"Juvia said.

"I guess I could say thanks?"I said tilting my head.

"Come on let's get some sleep so we can catch the train tomorrow"Wendy said.

"T-train?"Natsu said before turning green.

"Sorry Natsu but the train is the only way back to Fairy Tail,it's too treacherous for a carriage"Wendy said.

Natsu stood up and leaned against a tree before throwing up.

"C-can't you use anti-motion sickness magic?"Natsu stuttered his face still green.

"Sorry Natsu but I used up all my magic healing Y/N and Lyon,plus I went on a quest before coming here"Wendy said.

(Time Skip)

Natsu leaned against the wall throwing up,Wendy was beside him apologizing every second.Juvia was next to Wendy staring at me awkwardly.Y/N was asleep and Lyon was staring out of the window on his side.We spent the next few hours hearing Natsu throw up or complain,Wendy continuosly aplogizing,an Juvia repeatedly saying my name.When we arrived Lyon said goodbye to Y/N and left,I walked with Y/N and we sat beneath a tree...

(Y/N's P.O.V)

Gray looked at you as if he wanted to tell you something.

"Gray?What is it?"

He got something out of his pocket and hid it out of your sight.

"A few weeks ago I was walking around until I saw this"he said revealling a gold necklace,it gleamed in the light and it had a diamond shaped blue gem in the center.

"I knew I had to get it so I told the owner to reserve it until I could buy it,ever since then I would go out at night and do some jobs until I could buy it"Gray said placing the necklace on your hand.

You were speechless and the words you were gonna say were left on your throat.

"Gray,it's beautiful"you said.

He helped you put it on and you kept admiring it.

"Open it"he said.

You opened it and there was a picture of Gray shirtless and he had a grin on his face.You flung your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.He placed his forehead against yours and you closed your eyes.You felt Gray carry you to his home and he placed you on the bed gently and he lied beside you.He played with your hair and you rested your head on his chest.

"Night Y/N"

"Night Gray"

(Time Skip)

You woke up Natsu next to you.Wait Natsu!?You bolted up and found Natsu snoring,Gray next to Natsu.Natsu woke up and he yawned.

"What are you doing here?"you asked.

"The house was empty so I came here"he said.

You sighed and got up,after a few minutes you heard shouting and Natsu screaming,Gray got out and ran a hand through his hair.

"What did you do to Natsu?"you asked looking at Gray with a smirk.

"Shouted at him for sneaking in a flung him out,with ice"Gray asked walking up to you.

"Pointed ice?"you asked raising your eyebrow.

"Yeah"he said hugging you from behind.

"You should apologize,this is like the fourth time Natsu was flung out by pointed ice"you said.

"Then again he did sneak in and disturb us"Gray said.

You smiled and looked at the ice mage.

"I suppose you do have a point"you said.

He smiled back and played with your hair,then the two of you went to the guild,after messing around the doors flung open and Natsu stood there an angry look on his face.

"Gray!!!I'm gonna kill you!!!"the pink haired mage said before charging at Gray his fist engulfed in flame.

Gray countered by blocking his body in a cocoon of ice,Erza was about to stop them but you looked at her.'I'll do it' you mouthed,she nodded and walked back.You stood between the two and glared at Natsu.

"Natsu stop"you said glaring at him.

He shook his head and threw a punch,you leapt and anger fueled up inside you.You charged at him sending crescent shaped blades,he burnt all of them and you took the chance to throw a punch he was knocked back and your elbows were enveloped in pointed ice which you pointed at Natsu.

"Stop"you repeated.

He shot fire and you were flung back,you stood up and glared at the stubborn dragonslayer,Gray walked next to you but you stopped him.

"I'm gonna end this"you said.

Gray nodded and walked back,you growled and surrounded Natsu in ice,he burnt them and you shot ice at him which surrounded him and pierced his clothes.He growled and leapt in the air flames you surrounded yourself in ice and he brought it down causing an explosion.When Natsu finished he panted but you were still fresh.You walked up to him and lifted him by his scarf,he winced and you formed a sword and pointed it at his head,the tip hit his head and he flinched,a small amount of blood falling.

"Listen to my words Dragneel.When I say something you listen,or else.I won't be as understanding next time,got it Natsu Dragneel?"you said saying his name in disgust.

He whimpered and nodded before you dropped him before turning around,the entire guild was quiet.At that second you remembered what Erza said.

'When somebody actually beats Natsu,you better never get into a fight with them'you smirked at this and the guild completely avoided you,except for Gray of course...