Twisted Obsession II

Kiyotaka's Point Of View

It's been a few months since I began my cooperative relationship with Kushida, who's forced me into calling her Kikyo. She's proven herself to be very useful and loyal. Unexpectedly, I haven't found any traces of her betraying me or working against me with others. Naturally, due to my nature, I'm still wary of her, but I can now confidently trust her to pull off small stunts for me here and there.

I have to admit tho, she can get very clingy sometimes, by waiting in front of my dorm room for hours at a time in the morning or inviting me to lunch every single day, or texting me after school every few hours. But honestly, it's manageable, as long as she stays useful.

The day after, I made her my "partner", She proved her usefulness by getting me the senior's test papers without my help. Thus, we were able to save Sudo from expulsion.

After the exams, Sudo got into a scuffle with some Class C students, So I came up with a trap to make them pull their claims against Sudo. Kikyo proved her usefulness again by sending the victims fake emails, inviting them into my trap.

Due to passing the exams without any expellees, we were awarded with a vacation on a luxurious cruise ship. But the school being what it is, lied to us. We did get to go on that cruise but were also forced to participate in two "Special Exams" Which tested multiple attributes outside of our academics.

Plus, I was blackmailed by my very own homeroom teacher into yearning for Class A. Luckily, I had a very powerful "Tool" in my arsenal that was able to help me win without much difficulty. Even the Zodiac Exam was won due to Kikyo's vast information network.

I also made a second powerful ally who's weary of me, but I'm sure I'll be able to control her sooner or later.

Karuizawa Kei. The queen bee of Class D, she's the girlfriend of Hirata Yousuke and, in Kikyo's terms, "A massive bitch". Her abilities are that of a nerfed Kikyo, but she still has her uses. Besides, who would complain about getting more insurance?

Anyways, all this exposition leads us to today. We still have a few more days left before our second semester starts, and I'll be thrusted back into the action.

I checked my point balance and sent Sudo Ken 100,000 points. Soon afterward, Sudo called me.

Sudo: [ Yo, Ayanokoji. What are you doing right now? ]

He asked me.

Kiyotaka: Nothing much. I Was just thinking about what to have for dinner.

I replied.

Sudo: [ Gotcha. I just ate some chicken tenders a little while ago. Pretty basicstuff. Tastes all right, but I'd definitely get tired of them if I ate them too often, so I try to change things up a bit. I can fry 'em, boil 'em... Wait, what the hell am I talking about? I wanted to talk to you about fortune-telling. ]

Fortune-telling...? I never expected those words to come out of Sudo'smouth... He was the sort of guy who saw the world in black and white...

Sudo: [ Truth is, I've heard there's this crazy-accurate fortune-teller over at the Keyaki Mall, but they're only gonna be there during summer vacation. Iguess it's big among the seniors. Even when I'm doing club stuff, all anyone talks about is that fortune-teller. I got some extra cash, so I felt like having some fun, you know? Let's check it out together. My treat, of course. ]

This is suspicious...

Kiyotaka: When are we going?

Sudo: [ Tomorrow morning. Sounds like it starts at ten, but apparently, if you don't get in line early, you'll be waiting forever. I wanted to get there around 9:30. ]