Reaction : Twisted Obsession III

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's Point Of View

I leaned on my balcony, admiring the beautiful snowy scenery with a warm mug of coco in my hand.

Let's see what kind of excuse I can come up to be able to convince myself to go down there and play around in the snow...

----------

Hiyori: You can be quite childish sometimes, Kiyotaka mhmh.

Kiyotaka: I'm naturally inclined to explore my curiosity. I can't help it.

Hiyori: I Don't mind it. It's adorable seeing you act like this...

There was a moment of awkward silence after she realized what she just said.

Kei: Great... more rivals... just what I needed right after Kushida joined the race...

Ichinose: He's talking as if snow is a rare commodity to him...

Haruka: We should've totally met up to play in the snow back then... maybe next year.

Yukimura: No thank you. I don't want to get sick during my break.

Haruka: It's just snow!

Yukimura: And too much exposure to snow isn't good for my already... frail body. Not everyone has the same energy as you, Haruka.

Haruka: Pish, have it your way, then. Right, Miyacchi? You would join me too, right Airi?

Akito: No comment.

Sakura: E-eh, maybe...

Haruka: Kiyopon would definitely join, by the way... hehe.

Sakura: I'll come then!

----------

People commonly associate winter with the end of a chapter in their life. After all, it's supposed to represent that we're nearing the end of the year.

As for me, as someone who's experienced this time of the year and soon to be Christmas for the first time, it feels like just a break.

----------

Hirata: Were your parents religious by any chance, Kiyotaka?

Kiyotaka: Nah, I just never learned the importance of festivals such as these until very later on.

Hirata: That's unfortunate... don't worry, tho. This year, we'll all make sure to make you feel the Christmas joy.

Kiyotaka: I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that, Yousuke.

Kei: Tch | Rivals of the opposite gender now too...?

She slightly glances at Ryuuen, unsure of how his relationship will develope with her crush in the future.

Sato: Kei-chan... you're being too cautious. | These videos must be putting a toll on her anxiety... as a fellow love rival, I can't but feel bad for her...

Kei: A-ah, sorry... I didn't expect you to notice.

----------

I sighed.

Going back to continue the school year after Christmas... feels odd... ending it on Christmas and starting the next during January... sounds much better... in my opinion at least...

The contracting coldness of the atmosphere and the warm feeling in my hand from holding my mug reminded me of something.

'That' man's words lingered in my thoughts for a short while.