Reaction : Twisted Obsession II

Kiyotaka's Point Of View

It's been a few months since I began my cooperative relationship with Kushida, who's forced me into calling her Kikyo. She's proven herself to be very useful and loyal. Unexpectedly, I haven't found any traces of her betraying me or working against me with others. Naturally, due to my nature, I'm still wary of her, but I can now confidently trust her to pull off small stunts for me here and there.

----------

Ichinose: Ayanokoji-kun... I'm concerned about you... this isn't how people naturally think about each other.

Kiyotaka: I'm fully aware of that, Ichinose. But please, remember that this is an alternative universe. Small changes can cause huge effects on things, especially if its a change in someone close to me like Kushida.

Kushida: Close, huh... we have known each other since the start of the year... so this doesn't come much of a surpise that he considers us close... despite our hostility...

Suzune: He must have used her to pull off stuns in the background... to save me...

She glances at the brunette-boy, thankful for their alliance and friendship.

Tachibana: The way he's so... untrusting of people is very abnormal.

Manabu: It's natural that he's so wary of her after she tried to blackmail him. But you have a point. He's a bit too on-guard.  | Really makes you wonder what made him develope such tendencies...

Morishita: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka-kun. What kind of stuns did you pull off?

Kiyotaka: What...? Who are you?

Morishita: That's none of your business. What kind of stuns did you pull off?

Kiyotaka: I could say the same to you.

Morishita: What kind of stuns did you pull off?

Kiyotaka: Are gonna keep asking the same question until I answer?

Morishita: That's a plausible theory.... what kind of stuns did you pull off?

Kiyotaka: I'll just ignore her...

Morishita: What a hard egg to crack... usually people would just answer me irritatingly after the third time...

Kei: I don't like this already... | She's stealing my position... it's not fair...! I but I hope he still helped me in this universe...

----------

I have to admit tho, she can get very clingy sometimes, by waiting in front of my dorm room for hours at a time in the morning or inviting me to lunch every single day, or texting me after school every few hours. But honestly, it's manageable, as long as she stays useful.

----------

"Girl's relentless, damn!"

"I don't blame her... I wouldn't ever let my man out of my sight, either!"

"This is why you're still single..."

Kei: You sound less bothered about her behaviour than you should, Kiyotaka... I don't think that's good.

Kiyotaka: Why would I be bothered by someone openly showing their affection to me? Rather, I'd say it's pretty admirable.

Kei:... I'll keep that in mind...