Hostile Take Over

Timeline: Y2V1

- Kiyotaka was ordered to attend ANHS and stay hidden until Year 2 starts.

- Kiyotaka was assigned to Class A and given a different legal name to not alert anyone on the board of his presence. To help make nothing suspicious become apparent to government officials, some of the teachers and staff were replaced by White room spies.

- Kiyotaka replaced Yamamura as an accepted student due to him sharing a similar defect as her, but with more promise in the eyes of the ANHS board.

- Class D has less than 35 students left. Suzune has dropped out voluntarily after being pressured by Manabu enough and her constant failures as a leader. Kei has dropped out due to bullying, Ken was expelled by false allegations, Yamauchi was used as a scapegoat, and Airi dropped out voluntarily... no, not because of being sexually assaulted... I'm not going to torment you guys with such thoughts... she left after the pressure of her stalker piled up.

- Class C, lead by Ryuuen Kakeru, has 39 students left and has ascended to Class B. Although, after losing to Class A during the final exam.

- Class B has dropped down to Class C, having devastatingly lost a member during one of the exam is down to 39 members. They've lost all motivation to reach Class A. Their leader, Ichinose Honami, has stepped down and instead let Kanzaki Ryuji lead in her stead. The last student still stubbornly chasing after the pipedream of Class A.

(No stolen hairclip arc because Sakayangi wasn't active nor interested)

- Nagumo Miyabi lost interest in Ichinose Honami after finally defeating Horikita Manabu, falling into a boring life of mundanity, accepting the fact that he'll never be challenged again. Currently, he's focused on finding the perpetrator behind almost a hundred reports of students in his grade being extorted and blackmailed.

(Nagumo gave up on Ichinose after she started losing her popularity. This lose of popularity came about after she stepped down as leader and rumors of her multiple failures as a leader. He also doesn't see a point in using her anymore, not needing to obtain anymore influence after Manabu lost to him and no wild Kiyotaka showing up.)

- Class A, lead by Sakayangi Arisu alone, has 39 students left. After Ryuuen Kakeru made his desire to dominate the school strong enough to reach her, Sakayanagi became interested enough into fighting for her position as leader again, resulting in the Katsuragi faction being disbanded right before the final exam. She later on successful dominated the exam with her excellent leadership skills, unexpectedly crushing Ryuuen Kakeru and putting him in his place for the first time since the Class battles have begun.

(Sakayangi wasn't interest in the class battles at first, only choosing to step up after seeing potential in Ryuuen. Seeing a bit of Kiyotaka in Ryuuen. An ordinary person contending with geniuses.)

Kiyotaka's fake name is Arakawa Yokitaka.
----------

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji's Point Of View

I woke up from a call that came from my class leader

It's Sunday and tomorrow's the first day of our second school year... can't I get a break...? Well, technically I've been given an entire years worth of a break by now...