Logan and Nina

Logan and Nina
A Polaroid Camera brought us together
Logans POV 
While I was traveling from place to place during a time limit of 99 days with only my videographer/best friend Kevin along with one of my many polaroid cameras all the while I'm feeling incredibly exhausted and sick as fuck from either being drunk from a party that I went to the previous night with my friends or I was high from smoking weed the night before. Yet somehow I ended up in NYC at the Hard Rock with Kevin and Mike Majlak who is one of my best friends/older brother I never wanted since 2016. Mike and I were just talking about random shit like deciding on whose the gonna be the next huge guest on the Impaulsive podcast but I wasn't paying too much attention to the whole conversation I was too distracted by my phone which apparently Mike noticed and quickly grabbed it out of my hands "Hey! Give me my phone back Mike!" I said trying to take my phone back from his hands and Mike just shook his head at me "No I'm not gonna because you've been so addicted to this tiny little device all day!" I just stared at Mike with absolute annoyance yeah he was right I was addicted to my phone but also he knew that I've been very busy working on my project. "Yeah you're right Mike but you know that I've been so busy working on my project" I said looking at right mikes eyes "I know you have Bro but could you just for tonight put your phone away and have an actual conversation?" Mike pleads to me with a straight look on his face and without wanting to argue or get into a huge fight with Mike. "Okay fine you win I'll put my phone away for tonight also you're lucky that I'm to exhausted to fight with you" I say as he finally hands me my phone back before i could put it away a text message pops up and I look to see it's from Nina Agdal! I remembered that we had tired to get her to be apart of my 99 originals project but the contract fell apart and ended up not having her in my project which I was not happy with that so I had no choice but to use a different girl for the photo instead of Nina.
Nina-Hey Logan what's up?
Logan typing...
Logan-Hey Nina nothing much! Just hanging out with my friends
Nina-Oh where are you guys?
Logan-We're at the hard rock in NYC
Mike and Kevin stare at me for a minute before saying anything "Logan what are you doing? You said no more phone tonight?!?" Mike loudly said but I ignored him and continued to text with Nina completely forgetting about what I said to Mike about no more phone
Nina typing...
Nina-Wait?! What!! You're joking right?
Logan-No I'm not why???
Nina-Cuz that's where I am now with my friends
I quickly re-read what she just texted me and my face goes completely shocked "why is she at the same place at me?!?" I thought to myself as I think of what to say next to Nina
Logan-I'm in the basement area with my friends where are you at???
Nina-oh perfect I'm upstairs with my friends at the bar area
Logan-Would you like to come downstairs to the basement area?
Nina-I would love to but my back is broken so you're gonna have to come upstairs instead
Logan-Oh okay sorry about your back I'll come up in a minute
Nina-Okay Can't wait 😊

I look up from my phone to see Mike and Kevin both looking at me with confusions written all over their faces. "What? Why are both just staring at me???" I asked them "umm who were you texting just now?!?"mike asked me with curiosity in his voice I decided to play dumb with Mike and act like I don't know what he's talking about "I-I wasn't texting anyone" I say obviously lying about who I was texting with before mike or kevin could ask me another question I quickly ran to find the upstairs area where Nina is with her group of friends.

After running around for 20 minutes I finally found the upstairs area and little did I know that once I was upstairs and saw her Nina Agdal sitting there on the huge couch with her friends talking and laughing. we would somehow get to know each other and fall in love with each other for the next 10 months.