Logan and Nina

Logan and Nina
(Val is my OC)
Nina's Broken Heart
Lighting flashes through the window of their home in Puerto Rico. Nina is sitting against a wall with tears coming down her face with his legs brought up against her chest with her arms wrapped around them. Nina then looks down at the wooden floor with watery eyes. Nina found out that Val her now ex friend has been secretly hooking up with an old ex boyfriend of hers. She found out by Val accidentally sending a picture her and Nina's ex kissing.
Nina's Flashback
Nina hears her phone buzz. She sees it's a text message from her friend Val. Nina is immediately shocked when she sees that Val sent a picture of her and Nina's ex boyfriend kissing at a club. Nina immediately was pissed at her! She turned off her phone and accidentally smashed it on the ground. tears came down her face!
End of flashback!
Nina felt so heartbroken over what they both did to her. Nina then hears the bedroom door open and close. She looks up to see someone coming over to her. The person then wraps an arm around Nina. She then lays her head down on their shoulders. Nina completely breaks down crying on the persons shoulder
"I'm so sorry that they did that to you" the person whispers softly "they don't deserve an amazing friend like you" Nina then lifts her head up from the person's shoulders. She then smiles feeling a little better "thanks babe I love you so much" Nina says. She then kisses Logan on the cheek. "your welcome babe I love you too" Logan pulls Nina into a deep kiss filled with passion. Logan and Nina make out for a while before they both fall asleep.