Logan,Nina,and Mike

Logan,Nina,and Mike
Buca di Beppo PDA!
(If you watch Impaulsive,then you will understand 😂)
Mikes POV
I'm dreading driving to dinner at the famous Italy restaurant in LA called Buca di Beppo. The entire Impaulsive podcast crew is all coming there for just a simple and relaxing night instead of going to a club or something. Which I'm very excited about going there to catch up with everyone. But there's just one problem or should I say there's two! The problem being with Logan and Nina. Yes the lovebirds themselves! Don't get me wrong I love that Logan has finally found someone after searching for so damn long. But ever since they have been dating. They have become more and more annoying with their PDA! I mean I can handle a quick kiss,a very nice compliment,I'm even okay with a brief love moment between the two. BUT I cannot stand it when they have a PDA moment that's infused with moaning! Yes Logan and Nina MOAN while making out. him and Nina's moaning is a whole other level for me,I hope that they don't do it tonight. I really wanna enjoy my dinner together with everyone. I eventually pulled up to the restaurant and luckily I found a great parking spot near the front. I walked up to the entrance while taking a few breaths "here goes nothing Mike hey maybe it won't be bad" I thought to myself walking in to find our table.
Narrators POV
Team Maverick were having a great time tonight. Either everyone was talking about random things or laughing at jokes they made with each other. Everything seemed to be fine at the dinner. Well that is until Mike was just about done eating his pasta. enjoying every last bite of the delicious pasta. That enjoyment was cut short by Mike looking over his shoulder to see Nina and Logan starting to make out. Oh shit! Don't they dare! Mike screamed mentally. Mike then could start hearing the one thing he didn't wanna hear tonight Moan,Moan,and Moan. Mike suddenly stood up from his seat and walked outside to cool down.
Mikes POV
I couldn't take it anymore! Why did they do that??? All I was trying to do was just have one night of peace and quiet with everyone. BUT NO those two just had to ruin my night with their stupid moaning! I felt something on my shoulder I turned around to see Logan looking concerned. "Mike what's wrong?" Logan asked me I shake my head at him while pacing"Nothing Logan just leave me alone!" I said. Logan then puts both his hands on my shoulders causing me to stops me from pacing. "Okay Mike If it's nothing then why did you storm off just now?!?" Logan asked wiping my eyes I didn't even know I was crying. "I stormed off because I couldn't handle you and Nina anymore! The making out with moaning makes me sick!" Logan just stares at me for a few minutes before saying anything. "Mike if it made you feel that way why didn't you say anything before?" Logan says crying now too. "Because i didn't want you or Nina to think I was jealous or just being a mean friend" Logan then suddenly pulls me into a warm hug,wrapping his arms around me. "Mike you're not a mean friend. You're a great person! I'm so sorry about making you feel sick! I didn't mean to!" Logan says pulling out of the hug "Next time please talk to us" I just smiling feeling a little better "okay I will love you man" I say as the both of us wrap our arms around each other "love you too man" Logan says smiling.

Hoped you guys enjoyed this one! See you in the next one!