Logan,Nina,Jake,&Jutta

Logan,Nina,Jake,and Jutta
Protectors and Providers!
Logan and Jake were cuddling their girlfriends Nina and Jutta. while watching UFC fights. Nina suddenly heard a strange noise. "What was that?" Nina asked confused. "I don't know babe" Logan says "I'll go check it out with Jake". Logan and Jake got up and walked over to where the noise was. They carefully look around the house not seeing anything."Maybe it was just the wind"Jake says "let's just go back to watching the fights" both girls then screamed. Jake and Logan run over to their girlfriends. They both see a mysterious figure. The figure is was wearing all black outfit. Jake and Logan noticed that the figure is also wearing a creepy clown mask too. "WHO ARE YOU?!?" Logan yelled "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" The figure looked at the brothers. "How did you find this house?"Jake asked getting annoyed. The figure then grabbed Nina and Jutta. "NO NINA!! JUTTA!!!" The brothers screamed. The figure smirked at the brothers cries. "These girls seem important to you two" the figure said. The voice sounded so evil and deep. "Yeah they are so let them go" Jake said. His eyes started to get watery. "I think I'll just hold on to them for a while" the figure said. Logan noticed Jakes watery eyes. He then softy grabbed the younger ones hand. "LET US GO YOU ASSHOLE!" Nina and Jutta screamed trying to get away. "I've gotta say you two are gorgeous" The figure said "so why would I let you two go?. Jake forgot his phone was in his pocket. Jake then got an idea. "Bro I've got an idea" Jake whispered in Logan's ear "I'm gonna need you to distract him" Logan looked at Jake confused. The figure looked at the two brothers whispering. "HEY! NO WHISPERING!"The figure screamed. Logan looked back at the figure. "Oh we weren't whispering" Logan said lying "how about tell us you're name?" The figure got confused. "Why should I tell you?"the figure asked "why do you wanna know Logan?" Logan wasn't shocked by the figure knowing his name. "Well obviously you know my name" Logan said "second I do wanna put a name to a face" the figure thought about what Logan said. Suddenly cops come in to Logan's house. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" one of the cops yelled. The figure then put his hands up "HOW THE FUCK?" The figure screams loudly "WHO CALLED THE POLICE?" Logan knew that Jake was the one called. The officers just dragged the figure out of the house. Jutta and Nina then ran into their boyfriends arms. Everyone was relieved that this night was over. "You guys okay?" The Paul brothers asked "we were so sorry for what happened" Nina and Jutta just nodded their heads with tears. Logan and Jake break the hug. "Let's go back to watching tv" Logan said "Also let's try to forget this horrible night" everyone agreed with that. They all go back to sitting on the couch. Forgetting about this horrible situation.

Any guess as to who the figure could've been? 👀

Maybe a crazy fan? Or Someone else???