Logan and Nina

Nina loses her memories
Logans POV
My thoughts are all over the place along with my heart racing as I sit here in the hospital waiting room wondering how my girlfriend Nina was doing after she got hurt doing a photo shoot for a huge magazine company but while they were taking the pictures she accidentally fell off a scooter that they were using and hit her head hard. The doctor walks into the waiting room "Anyone here for Nina Agdal?" I quickly got up from the chair and walk up to the doctor "Yes I'm her boyfriend Logan is she okay??" I asked very anxiously the doctor nodded her head "Yes sir she's fine she's very lucky that it wasn't too serious of an injury" I take a breath of relief "thank goodness she's okay" I thought to myself "Can I please go see her?" I ask wanting nothing more than to hold my beautiful girl in my arms and kiss her "Yes you may but one thing you should know is that we ran some test and due to her head injury she lost her memories" I froze in place as I take in what doctor just told me "W-What?!? Her memories are gone?!?" The doctor nodded and lead me to Nina's room.
Ninas POV
As I lay here in a hospital bed wondering how I got here in the first place a tall blonde haired man with huge biceps walks in and pulls up a chair next to me "Umm who are you?" I ask him confused he doesn't answer me except holds my hand softly while tears go down his face "Nina it's me Logan" i stare at him for a minute thinking do I know him? "Mhm Sorry I don't know you but nice to meet you" I say still not knowing who he is maybe him and I can be friends or if we were friends I don't remember "So maybe you know how I got here?" He nods his head "you fell off a scooter while doing a photo shoot" I laugh at that how stupid was I to do that suddenly the lab coated person comes in and hands the paperwork to the man "Alright you may take her home and please make sure she ices her head twice a day" and hands the paperwork back to the person. "You ready to go?" I nod at the strange man as he helps me off the bed.
-Skip to them coming home-
Logans POV
When we arrived home from the hospital I help Nina out the car closing the passengers side door. We got inside our house Daisy and Quinn come running up to the both of us obviously excited to see us "What is that!!!" Nina freaked out hiding behind me "it's our dogs Daisy and Quinn they won't bite" I say as she comes from behind me and pets them both while I walk to sit on the coach with Nina now coming behind why did those stupid photographers have to use a scooter in the first place?!? l scream inside my head with my hands covering my face I hear someone ask "Everything okay?" I move my hands to see Nina sitting in front of me before I could answer her an idea pops into my head "maybe you'll remember me if I show you some photos" Nina thinks for a moment "well okay I guess" she scoots closer me I open my phone to show her some pictures that I have saved of the both of us from when I was doing 99 originals and others are from vacations we've been on together.
Ninas POV
Ninas Flashbacks
Huh? What's going on? The photos are starting to look so familiar to me? i remember going to the beach with my two dogs Quinn and Daisy! And the man showing them! The one who brought me home from the hospital? I remember that he's my boyfriend Logan! I met him in NYC and all the amazing adventures we've gonna on for his project 99 originals! Omg my memories are back!
End of flashback
Still Ninas POV
After he's done showing me the photos we both look up at each other "Nina did that help you? Do you remember anything" he looks up at me hoping that his idea worked or not "Well does this answer your question?" before Logan could answer I pull him into a kiss wrapping my arms around his neck not wanting to let go he pulls out of the kiss with a smirk on his face "Well that's one way to answer" we both laugh he then kisses me again happy that I got my memories.
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Sorry that it's a longer one but it hopefully was worth it!
Peace out!