Logan and Nina

Ignoring my girlfriend for 24 hours on our anniversary!
Logans POV
Today is gonna be quite hard for me why you ask? Well because I'm gonna be doing the ignoring my girlfriend for 24 hours challenge which isn't gonna me easy for two reasons one is that today is our one year anniversary and two i don't wanna ignore my danish delight on our special day. I'm hoping that i can survive 24 hours or maybe less? I honestly don't know but I can at least try! I love my girl! She's such a sweetheart! Speaking of her, I hear Nina coming down stairs well here goes nothing lets do this! I can see her coming towards the kitchen area "GOOD MORNING BABE!" She yells I didn't respond to her this is gonna be tricky damn it but I'm not gonna back out of this shit! then I see Nina coming towards me and hug me tightly "Hey babe! Happy anniversary!"She squealed loudly but I didn't say respond her face went from excited to confused "Babe? You okay?" Damn it Babe! After she unwrapped her arms from me I headed outside to grab a prime bottle from the mini fridge then I hear Nina following behind me grabbing a prime too. "LOGAN! ITS PODCAST TIME" I hear Mike scream sarcastically he flew out to Puerto Rico for a few days so we could do some Impaulsive episodes "IM COMING!!" I yell right back at him as me and Mike headed there with Nina following us into the room she goes sits on a lovesac while me and Mike go sit on the big coach "welcome back to Impaulsive ladies and gentlemen the number one podcast in the world! THATS FUCKING FACTS" I sarcastically scream loudly while Team Maverick and Nina laugh at me "Great intro Babe" Nina says giving me a thumbs up from the lovesac i just ignored her comment and continued with the podcast with Mike.
Ninas POV
Okay wtf? Why Logan is ignoring me all of sudden? Is he mad at me or something? I thought to myself I felt hurt by what my boyfriend is doing I mean it's our one year anniversary! I don't know why he would be ignoring me! When he wraps up with the podcast he stands up from the coach about to head outside but I grabbed his bicep causing him to stop walking then I turn Logan around making him look at me "Babe is everything okay? What's wrong?" I asked him softly but he just stared blankly at me not saying a word "Babe? Please say something to me! Logan!" He still said nothing I then let go of him and walk out of the room great my own boyfriend hates me for some reason that I have no idea why?!? my eyes started to water I quickly wipe them away I see Logan standing near the door talking with Mike "I'm gonna go play with the dogs for a bit before dinner" I followed after Logan outside in the backyard while he's throwing a tennis ball around with the dogs "drop it Quinn" Logan said "good boy!" picks up the ball to throw it again "Babe can't you say anything to me?" I grab his shoulders turning him around hoping that he finally says something to me but he just looks at the dogs instead okay that's it! I've have had enough of this! I finally snap at him "FINE BABE GO AHEAD AND IGNORE ME! ESPECIALLY ON OUR ANNIVERSARY! WHATEVER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ASSHOLE" I run inside with lots of tears running down my face as I lean against a wall bringing my legs up to my chest while crying into them "Babe?" I bring my head up to met Logan's eyes "What do you want? Leave me alone!" he ignores my comments to leave me alone he sits down next to me"why are you crying babe?"He asked me softly I look at him shocked and surprised that he's talking to me "Why wouldn't I be? You've been ignoring me all day especially since it's our anniversary" he looks at me hurt "I'm so sorry babe but I was pranking you with the "Ignore your girlfriend for 24 hours!" I immediately shook my head "I-It was a prank!?!" He nods his head I'm relived that it was a prank and that he wasn't mad at me but yet I feel so guilty for yelling at him! "I-I'M SO SORRY BABE" Logan immediately pulls me into a hug "Babe you have nothing to be sorry for I'm sorry for doing the prank on our anniversary" he says while running his fingers through my hair. After we pull out of the hug he hands me a small box from behind his back "what is this?" He smirks at me "Just open it babe" I open the box suddenly a bunch of rainbow butterflies jump out of the box which scared me a little "AWW babe I love them happy anniversary" I say pulling him into a kiss "happy anniversary babe" We stop kissing for a minute "btw don't you ever pull that prank on me again" he laughs softly "I won't babe I promise" after he says that we go back to kissing.

Also happy one year anniversary to LINA!!! I'm so happy for them!!!