Logan and Nina

Logan and Nina
Nina's Nightmare
Nina looked around and saw that she's standing in the bedroom. She walked over to the door and after having a bit of trouble unlocking it she was able to open it. She walked out and then over to the stairs. Nina looked down through the railings and slowly stopped walking when she saw her boyfriend Logan standing there in a corner shaking and pleading. This mysterious guy looked right at Nina with a creepy smirk. "Hello Nina" the guy says "glad you get to see Logan's end"  "NO BABE!!!
Nina immediately screamed in fear with her eyes water. The mysterious man's hammer hit Logan's head knocking him unconscious. Nina was frozen in place "NOOOO! BABY!!!" Logan wasn't moving anymore. Then the mysterious man somehow disappeared.
End of Nina's nightmare
Nina woke up and immediately sat up,panting. She started crying and hugging her legs to her chest very scared. "Babe?" Logan asked sitting up,"why are you crying?" Logan had woken up to his girlfriend crying and talking in her sleep. Nina looked over and saw Logan alive. "BABE!" Nina hugged Logan making him fall back,hitting his head on the pillow. Nina is basically on top of Logan. She felt so relieved that Logan isn't dead. "Baby what's wrong?" Logan asked hugging his girl back tightly. "I...I'm so glad that you're okay!" Nina said burying her head in Logan's neck. Logan grew concerned and worried about his beautiful girl. "Baby what happened?" Logan asked "why are you saying that you're glad that I'm okay?" Nina lifts her head up to look at Logan "I had a horrible nightmare" Nina says trying not to cry again "where a man killed you with a hammer" Logan stared at Nina with shock. "I'm so sorry that you had that nightmare babe" Logan whispers calmly "I'm okay i promise" Nina smiled pulling Logan into a kiss with her arms around his waist. After kissing for a few minutes they both fell back asleep with arms wrapped around each other.

Hope this makes it up to you guys!
See you tomorrow or Thursday!
Byeeee!