Logan,Jake,and Nina

Logan,Jake,and Nina
Jake's Nightmare Melody
(Melody is my OC)
Logan was cuddling with Nina while watching UFC fights. There suddenly was a knock on the door. Nina got up and walked over as she put the hood to one of Logan's hoodies she stole up "why is someone knocking?" She yelled "it's always opened!". She opens the door to see Logan's little brother Jake Paul standing there. His clothes soaking wet from the rain. She looked at him confused. "Jake? What are you doing here?" She asked letting him inside. "what's wrong Jake?" Nina could tell something was wrong with Jake. "Lo-Logan???"Jake asked her wanting his brother. "BABE!" Nina yells leaving to grab Jake a towel. Logan walked out of the living room confused. "babe what's wi-Jake?" Logan asked as he saw Jake. Logan saw Jake soaking wet,shaking,and crying. "Bro what happened?" Logan asked pulling Jake into a warm hug,not worried about getting wet. Jake broke down and cried into his brothers shoulder. "I...I tired to leave her" Jake said while crying "b..but she didn't take it well l..Logan!" Jake is in a toxic relationship with a girl named Melody. They've been together for a year now and Jake hasn't told anyone that she's toxic. If he does then she will beat the shit of out him. He's been too scared to end things with her because she'll hurt him badly, which apparently tonight she did. Logan hadn't noticed it until yesterday when he accidentally saw Jake had a black eye from Melody. Logan told Jake that he needs to break up with her and call the cops, but Jake didn't want to because he was too afraid of her. Jake finally agreed to end it with her after Logan said he's gonna be by his side. Also they both agreed that it stays only between the three of them.Nina came over with a towel to dry Jake off but stopped when she saw the brothers hugging and Jake sobbing. "Here's a towel Jake" Nina said. Logan tired to break the hug from Jake to grab the towel but Jake just gripped harder. "Jakey I'm just gonna grab the towel for you" Logan said. Jake let go and Logan took the towel from Nina. Logan then gave the towel to Jake who dried off the rain as best he could. "Thanks Nina" Jake said quietly and give it back to Nina. "You're welcome Jake" Nina said. "Let's go to my room" Logan said. Jake nodded his head and they went up to Logan's room. Logan closed the door and locks it. "Jake what happened?" Logan asked. "She..She didn't take the break up well" Jake said crying "And got really mad at me." Logan took a few breaths having a feeling she did more than get mad. "what did she do?" Logan asked. "She threw all my stuff on the ground and started to punch me" Jake took his shirt and hoodie off to reveal tons of fresh bruises all over his chest. "None of her punches broke any bones surprisingly" Jake said putting his shirt and hoodie back on. Logan just started at his broken brother with sadness and hurt. "How did you leave to come here?" Logan asked curious about how Jake left his house without melody knowing. "I had to sneak out of my bedroom window while she was in the kitchen"Jake said looking up at his older brother with tears." Lo-Logey! please I...I need you bro" Logan pulled Jake into another warm hug and played with his hair "I'll protect you from her" Logan said making Jake feel a little better "I won't ever let her hurt you again"Jake pulled out of the hug "But this isn't over" Logan said "we're going to the police station"Jake shook in fear trying not to cry again "She's gonna be more mad at me" Jake says hesitating Logan wrapped his arms around Jake "I'll be right there Jake I'm not gonna let her hurt you" Logan says reassuring his little brother. Logan then unlocked his door and they both left the room. They both headed downstairs and Nina saw them from the living room. "Is everything okay?" Nina asked and walked over to them. "Yeah" Jake said feeling a lot better now. "We have to go somewhere babe"Logan said "We'll be back though" "This late at night?" Nina asked. "Yeah it's important" Jake said."Something is wrong and I have a bad feeling about it" Nina said with a frown,worried about them. They're both important to her and she's very protective of her boyfriend and her brother. "Nina please don't worry about it" Jake said "I don't want you hurt or sucked into it" "Jake I don't give a fuck!" Nina said "you both are important to me and I wanna be sucked into it!" Jake let out a sigh and looked down. "Fine let's go Nina" Jake said "I'll tell you on the way there" All three of them started walking over to the front door. "So where are we going?" Nina asked. "The police station" Logan said as they walked over to Logan's golf cart. "Police station?? What?" Nina asked confused. "Yep" Logan said as they got into the cart. "So what happened?" Nina asked when they started driving. Logan is driving,Jake is in the passenger seat,and Nina is in the back seat. "Okay I'll let you everything" Jake said and started telling Nina the whole story.

They arrived at the police station. "Why didn't you tell anyone???" Nina asked in shock as they got out of the golf cart, "why didn't you call the cops right away???" "I was scared to Nina" Jake said. "I'll knock her ass out" Nina said angry. "No babe we're going to get her ass arrested and put in jail" Logan said holding in all his anger. They walked in and Jake held Logan's hand. "Hello May I help you three?" An officer who is sitting at a desk asked. "Yes we need to report a crime please" Logan said.

Jake watched from outside of his house Melody get dragged and put into a cop car. "FUCK YOU JAKE!!!" She yelled at him as she tired to escape the officers grip. Logan grabbed Jakes hand and held it. Nina glared at the girl who hurt her brother,wanting to knock her out. They police left with Melody and all three went inside. "Thanks for helping me with her" Jake said as they sat down on the couch. "Your welcome bro we're all here for you" Logan said. "Of course Jake we love you" Nina said yawning. Jake layed against Logan and Logan wrapped his arms around him. "Wanna sleepover at Jakes babe?" Logan asked Nina. "I don't think Jake gave us a choice" Nina says looking at Jake sleeping. Nina then leaned against Logans shoulder falling asleep. Logan grabbed a blanket that's next to them and softly lays over the two of them. "Love you Jakey" Logan says softly as he kisses Jakes head. Logan then falls asleep with his girlfriend and his little brother laying against him.

Hope you guys enjoyed this!