Logan and Nina

Logan and Nina
3 times Nina got protective over Logan
1.(No hate to Mike! Love Mike)
Nina had just wrapped a Zoom meeting with her team. when she heard screaming coming from the living room "What's going on? Who could be screaming?" Nina thought as she looks to see her boyfriend and Mike arguing. She then turns around to Kevin and Jake standing there. "Why are they arguing?"Nina asked. Jake and Kevin turn around to see Nina. "Logan found out that Mike was secretly using him for clout" Kevin said turning his attention back to the two men yelling at each other. Nina couldn't believe that Mike would do that to Logan! "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! AND GO BACK TO LA!!! YOU CLOUT CHASER!!" Logan screamed."NO! YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF ME YOU BITCH!!!" Mike then pushed Logan to the ground and started punching him in the face. Nina immediately pulled Mike off Logan whose nose was bleeding. Nina got in his face "NO ONE HURTS MY MAN!" Nina yelled at Mike. "NOW YOU GET OUT MIKE" she then threw Mike out. Nina checked on Logan who was okay."Babe! You okay?" Nina asked him that's when Logan pulled Nina into a kiss. Nina slowly kissed her boyfriend back. Logan pulled out of the kiss and smiled "yeah I'm okay but damn babe didn't know you had that in you!" Logan said smirking at Nina. "I'm kind of turned on" Nina just laughs"I'm glad that it turns you on babe" Nina says pulling Logan into another kiss.

2. (WARNING:PUKING)
Logan walks downstairs after waking up with a horrible headache and he's coughing constantly over all he feels like shit. "I can't be sick today I've got stuff to do" Logan thought to himself coughing a little "i've got 2  podcast today and film 3 IG stories for Prime" Logan's thoughts got interrupted by Nina and Mike staring at him. He looked at them confused "you look awful man you good?" Mike said while sipping his morning coffee. Nina walked up feeling his head. "Babe you feel warm" Nina said worried about her boyfriend "You look awful babe" Logan rolled his eyes. He does agree that he looks awful. "Oh I'm fine baby" Logan says lying. Nina just stared at Logan knowing that he's lying. "Babe please take the day off and rest" Nina asked worried about her boyfriend. Logan had enough and snapped at Nina "Babe! I'm fine! Let it go!" Logan immediately regretted saying that. "Fine! I'm sorry for worrying about you!" Nina then walks away from Logan and goes outside. Logan lets out a sigh. Mike was about to say something but chose not to "Mike! Logan! It's podcast time!" Dylan shouted he's the Impaulsive producer. They headed to the make shift set."Welcome back to Impaulsive the number one podcast in the world" Logan said sounding very raspy. In the middle of them doing the podcast,Logan started to feel like he was gonna puke but he tired to hide it. Mike turned in his seat and looked at Logan "you good brother? Mike asked "Mike I'm fine!" Logan says lying again. "You look like Casper the friendly ghost"Mike said clearly joking. Logan immediately got up from his chair and ran to the bathroom. Logan reached the toilet and fell to his knees. Logan puked right in the toilet. He then hears someone opening and closing the door. "leave me alone!" Logan looks up to see his girlfriend walking in with a wet wash cloth. "Babe?" Logan asked confused Nina doesn't say anything instead she just cleans Logan's face. She throws the wet rag in the laundry basket and helps Logan up from the toilet. She carefully drags her boyfriend to their bedroom and sits him down on the bed. "I thought you were mad at me" Logan said still feeling bad for snapping at her earlier. Nina sits next to Logan and looks at him. "I still am but i at least wanted to help you" Nina says glaring at Logan. "Nina I'm so sorry for snapping at you earlier" Logan says softly holding Nina's hand, "I know you were just worried about me and I was too much of a jerk to see that" Nina leans towards Logan and kisses his cheek "its okay babe now will you please rest?" Logan gives up and nods his head. they both lay down under the covers. Nina laid on top of her boyfriend not caring if she gets sick too. Logan wrapped his arms around Nina while smiling. "I love you babe"Logan says slowly falling asleep with his girl in his arms. "Love you too babe" Kissing Logan's hand before falling asleep too.

3.(NO HATE TO MANAGER JEFF)
Nina laughed as she listened to Kevin and Milton talk while sitting around the living room of the house. Quinn and Daisy are just chewing on their toys. All the Sudden Milton,Kevin,and Nina fell silent and looked over to see Logan walking into the living room looking pissed and an angry Manger Jeff,following him. "Cmon Logan it's not a big deal?!?"Jeff yelled "NOT A BIG DEAL!!!" Logan loudly screamed "TAKING AN AVANTAGE OF EVERYONE ISNT A BIG DEAL?" Logan snapped and turned around "YOU USING ME FOR MONEY AND CLOUT!!  NOT TO MENTION YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS TALKING BAD ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!!! ISNT A HUGE DEAL?!?"Everyone watched quietly,shocked by what Jeff did to Logan. "It's not like that Logan" Jeff yelled obviously lying,"NO! FUCK YOU JEFF!" Logan yelled and crossed his arms. "You're not my manager anymore,you fake ass bitch!" Everyone's jaw especially Nina's dropped open,still in shock. "NO!" Jeff yelled and got closer to Logan "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!" Logan glared at Jeff "I CAN AND JUST DID!" Logan fired back and backed away from Jeff. Jeff was about to punch Logan when something was holding his fist back then he looks to see Nina. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MAN!!!" Nina sternly said turning Jeff around to look at her "Now you're going to walk out of here and you're gonna leave Logan alone! Got it?"Nina's threat sent shivers down Jeff's spine "Yes ma'am" Jeff quickly walked out of the front door and drove away. Nina went over to Logan and helped him up who was okay. "Babe you're incredible thanks" Logan said smirking at Nina "aww babe that was nothing" Logan then pulled Nina towards him and leaned down to kiss her.