"Christmas"

Hey guys! I'm back from my vacation! And I made this and one other chapter so I'll be posting it, enjoy! I love you!!💚
_________________________

The month was December, and the days got shorter and the nights got longer.

Ron finally got out of the infirmary after being in there for 3 weeks, and Ginny and I hadn't spoke to each other since our last fight.

Everyone seemed to be talking about the upcoming Yule Ball, which was a dance with partners.

I don't know if Harry's going with me or not. I hope he doesn't forget to ask.

Even Ron had a date for the Yule Ball, it was Luna Lovegood.

I thought I heard Neville say he was going with Ginny.

Since the dance was over Christmas break, everyone with a date seemed to be staying at Hogwarts.

________________________

"It's fucking freezing in here," Ron said, grumpily.

Harry, Ron, and I sat on the couch in the common room.

"Holy shit, it's so cold! I'm going to go get a blanket, do you bitches want one, too?" Ron asked.

"I could use one, sure," Harry replied, "do you want one too, Mione?" Harry asked me, putting his arm around me.

"Sure," I replied, kissing Harry on the cheek.

"Alright then, just get 3 blankets," Harry added to Ron.

"You bitch, I'm not your fucking maid," Ron said, teasing, throwing a pillow at Harry.

Harry and I laughed. I laid in Harry's chest and he played with my hair.

"Mione," Harry said, he felt my arms, "your arms are full of goosebumps, you must be freezing,"

Harry took off his sweater. As Harry pulled off his sweater, his shirt came up to and I got a glimpse of his abs. Wow... I felt my cheeks go red.

"Here," Harry handed me his sweater, "now you don't have to be so cold," Harry said, smiling.

"Oh Harry, you don't have to," I said, smiling also.

"Yes, I do, I'm not taking no for an answer," Harry replied, grinning.

"Oh, alright," I added, I kissed him on the cheeks and saw that he turned red. I pulled on the sweater.

"Lovely sweater," I said, cheerfully. The sweater was emerald, like Harry's eyes, and had a large H on it.

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley made it for me last year,"

"I love the color, it's like your eyes," I blurted out, intending for it to be a thought, I felt myself grow red.

Harry chuckled. "It looks great on you, Mione, you can keep it," Harry said.

"Oh, Harry! I can't-"

"It's fine, Mione, I insist you keep it, I can always get a new one,"

"Thanks, Harry-"

But I never finished my sentence as that second Harry leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back, I wrapped his arms around him and we fell to the couch in an embracing hug and kiss, right after I heard a scream and we broke apart.

"Holy fuck!" Said Ron's voice, amused, "damn! You guys are fucking disgusting," but Ron was wearing a smug kinda smile, so I knew he wasn't serious.

I felt myself go red. Harry laughed and I turned to him and saw that he too was red.

_________________________