"The Second Task"

Hey guys! Sorry this took a while but it's here! I love yall!!💚
________________________

It was February now, and the second task was approaching.

Ron and Luna were now a couple and Ron had gotten hangover, again, but luckily Madame Promfrey had not known about it because Seamus and Dean had managed to sneak Ron, passed out, inside the Gryffindor common room before any adult had found out.

The second task was really soon, time was running out.

"Harry!" I exclaimed, as Ron, Harry, and I sat down to study in the common room and Harry had just revealed that he actually had no clue as in what the second task was, "you said you figured out the egg clue weeks ago!"

"Hermione, I'm sorry! I just didn't want to stress you out!" Harry said.

"Harry, mate, no offense, but you're fucking dead," Ron said, patting Harry's back.

"Listen, all I need is time, give me a couple of days and I'll have something worked out, okay?" Harry said.

I sighed, "Alright, but Ron and I are going to help you, you don't have a lot of time," I said.

"Yeah, mate, chill, if you die, Herms and I will direct the funeral," Ron said, jokingly. Harry laughed nervously.

________________________

It was two days until the second task and Harry seems to be getting more and more nervous and uneasy, he tells me he's okay, but I can see through his lies.

"Have you worked out the clue, yet?" I asked him one afternoon when Harry and I were studying by the lake.

Harry sighed, "No, but Cedric Diggory told me to go take a bath," Harry said.

I looked at him funny.

"That wasn't very nice of him," I replied. Harry chuckled.

"No, no, he said that I have to take the egg and go take a bath in the prefect's bathroom, I'm guessing he's giving me a hint," Harry said, chuckling.

"Oh," I said, laughing a little, "I see, well, just go at night and see what happens, okay?" I looked up at him waiting for an answer,

"Okay," Harry answered, smiling for the first time in days.

________________________

Harry and I walked to the common room and sat down on the couch and waited.

We did our Transfiguration homework and Potions homework.

"Well, I think it's time for me to be going now," Harry said. The clock read 12:30pm. Harry was going to the prefect's bathroom to try and work out the egg clue.

"Alright, good luck, Harry," I said, planting a warm kiss on his cheek, Harry smiled and blushed pink.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning, Mione," Harry said as he got up and walked out of the common room.

I grinned as I walked upstairs to my dormitory, but when I went inside,

I was shoved hurriedly into a bag.

I tried screaming, but I was put under a charm that prevented it, then I was knocked unconscious.

_________________________

I awoke in a strange, dark place.

I could hardly see anything or feel anything, but everything starting coming back to me.

Panic raised in me, I had been kidnapped.

I tried to scream, but nothing came out, I also noticed that I couldn't move properly, either.