"The Funeral"

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I got so emotional while I wrote this😭 This is just too sad for me to handle. Anyway, hope yall like it! Love yall💚
_________________________
Everyone was sitting there waiting anxiously for any sort of sign.

Ron groaned, "It's been more than an hour! And the most interesting thing that has happened was when Fleur got taken out!"

But right after Ron had said that, there was a loud pop! And everyone started standing up to see what was happening.

"Harry!"

"Harry! What happened?"

"Is that Potter?"

My heart leaped, so Harry was the winner! But then, it immediately sank when I heard Harry shouting.

"He's back! Voldemort's back!"

Everything went silent and people stood frighteningly still.

"Harry, get off the body, please," Dumbledore said, calmly.

"No! No! Stop! Get off me-" Harry shouted.

Moody ran over to him and pulled him off whoever's body they were talking about.

"Holy fuck!" Ron gasped, looking shocked.

"What?" I asked, eagerly.

"Diggory's dead!" Ron said to me, very shocked.

My heart plummeted.

I heard the cries of Cedric's father and many others.

I looked around to see if I could spot Harry, but he wasn't there.

"Everyone please calmly go back to school grounds and into their dormitories!" Dumbledore ordered, firmly.

Ron pulled me along. My mind was spinning with thoughts.

__________________________
Back inside the dormitory, everyone had already gone to bed, but Ron and I had stayed, hoping someone would come and explain what happened.

Ron was tapping his foot impatiently when Professor McGonagall came inside looking grim.

"Weasley, Granger, follow me please," she said, firmly.

Ron shot a scared look at me. My stomach felt sick, McGonagall's tone did not sound like she was joking around.

She took us to the infirmary, which confused us.

McGonagall sighed, "Mr. Potter is inside, he wished to see you both before he went to sleep," she stated, looking at us sadly.

I felt myself getting anxious, Harry must be so upset...

McGonagall let us inside and I immediately spotted Harry's bed set. He was facing the opposite way.

McGonagall left and Ron and I walked towards Harry.

"Harry..." I said, softly.

Harry turned to face us. His face was red and bloody, but his eyes were very dark, the darkest I had ever seen them before. His expression was the worst though, he looked exhausted and gloomily, he looked so miserable and wretched.

He looked at Ron and then at me, where his eyes lingered the longest, he then turned at his own shoes.

"Harry... I know this is a lot to ask, but Ron and I need to know what happened," I said, trying to stay a calm and soft tone.

Harry looked at me again, with hurt and pained eyes, he hesitated, "The cup was a portkey, and we were transported to a graveyard where Voldemort came back and he-" Harry's eyes got red, "he killed him- Cedric," Harry said in a choked voice. He rested his head on his pillow, and I saw that tears were escaping the corners, then Harry impatiently pushed them away. A lump in my throat formed, I hated seeing Harry in this much pain. It seemed impossible that a couple hours ago, Harry seemed completely happy.