seven

Lesson Two -

The playroom consisted of resistants, lube, sex toys, cleansing numbing spray for when things got too rough. There was one thing different - uniquely Taylor. A sole bedpost for the ones that made it into the second lesson. She thinks of her lyrics: carve your name into my bedpost.

Taylor had a few people drop the contract because they couldn't handle the first lesson. It happens. It's not for everyone. She was never offended by the ones who left. She valued their honesty, just like Taylor valued her time.

The bedpost had a handful of names. They were each special in their own way. Maybe it was Karlie's confidence since the very beginning or how she submitted so easily. But Taylor knew Karlie's name would be her favorite on the bedpost. The first lesson was extraordinary. The night after the lesson was insightful. Her name belonged on the bedpost. She hoped Karlie accepted the gesture. Taylor's fear was Karlie would think she's just another name added. Just another name that will be shown to another person after their contract is up. She never really thought much about what the previous submissives thought of her habit.

Karlie entered the room in the black robe that matched Taylor's blazer. On her knees, head down, ready at her call. She wondered if Karlie was already wet. Taylor was yearning for more. Her wetness was already in full force. Her heels clicked along the floor. It was a power move. She enjoyed the click of her heels on the hardwood floor. Her control over her submissives proved with each step.

"On your feet."

Karlie quickly obeyed.

"Good girl, now face me."

She somehow kept getting sexier. Taylor gestured to her to take her hand. As they walked hand and hand, it was time to speak again.

"I'm showing you this as an invite. You don't have to accept it. What you do is completely up to you."

They reach the bedpost, and Karlie shoots a glance at Taylor. The submissive knew not to speak.

"This is a part of lesson two. You earned your name onto my bedpost. Some people will back out after lesson one. It isn't for everyone. However, it's for you, and I hope you know it. You may speak now."

"Mistress, I knew it was meant for me as I was reading the contract. I was intrigued with want and desire for you. It was further confirmed after our first lesson."

She handed Karlie a metallic sharpie. She beamed with joy when she realized but somehow forgot that, of course, Karlie was the tallest submissive she had. Therefore, making her name at the very top. Karlie noticed something different, and Taylor picked up on it. Her name was in gold while the others were in silver.

"You're golden like sunshine. Like daylight. The gold sharpie was a perfect choice."

Karlie blushed and nodded her head, knowing the sentence was a statement. After she finished writing her name, it was time to continue the lesson.

"Drop to your knees."

At an instant, Karlie did and bowed her head.

Taylor stripped out of her pants to reveal the strap and dildo underneath. Something Karlie couldn't help but glance at. It was a turn-on.

"Eyes up. One thing I noticed was your eyes drifting to the obvious dildo. I suppose I can't blame you. You're going to suck me off. I know silicon isn't the best tasting. I'll let you pick the flavored lube. There's strawberry, green apple, or blueberry. What is your flavor of choice?"

Karlie intensely listened.

"Strawberry, mistress."

Taylor handed Karlie the lube.