eighteen

"Are you sure you don't want to go to St. Louis with me?" Sean asked, his voice laced with a plea. Karlie nudged his shoulder and giggled.

"This recital means a lot to me. I also don't want to deal with Josh." Josh was a guy who Karlie had dated, not loved, but dated. He was bitter over the break-up and always tried to get back with her.

"Are you going to invite Taylor to meet the parents? She would, I'm sure, keep Josh at a distance."

Karlie rolled her eyes and tugged at the collar. It had only been a few short days since the ceremony. She was adjusting to the collar, the collar that she took gratification in. Sean noticed as he placed his hand on the collar. She smacked his hand away. No one was allowed to touch it.

"Will you wear that when you bring Taylor to St. Louis?" Karlie blushed.

"Who even said I was bringing her?"

"I thought you two were dating now?" Karlie chewed her cheek. She didn't fully understand that part. Were they dating, or was she simply bound to Taylor for the remaining months?

"Look, I doubt she does that with her subs. Please stop talking about my relationship with her." He shrugged and gave her a firm hug goodbye and kissed her cheek before he left the coffee shop.

She wondered what the dom/sub lifestyle looked like to the outside world. People outside the lifestyle truly didn't grasp the nature of it. Karlie read comments and questions before agreeing about why people choose to be submissive or sign a contract.  She worried about giving power to someone else. Instead, she learned early on in training. She held the power. She wasn't weak because she was a submissive. In reality, it takes a lot more confidence and poise to be a submissive. One thing Karlie never lacked was confidence.

The dancer trusted Taylor, and she was pretty sure by now she was in love with her dom. The collar around her neck was something she ached for since she read it in the contract. She craved being owned by her. It felt like a role she was meant to play. It was an instant connection. She knew signing a kink contract with a stranger may seem strange to some. Karlie didn't care, her best friend supported her, and that was enough. As soon as Karlie spoke to the older girl, she knew there was something there. She wanted something more than a one-night stand with her. Taylor gave her something so much more.

She wanted to please Taylor. She wanted to obey her. Karlie wanted this lifestyle; she learned to be a good submissive for Taylor because she wanted it. Everything about the dom/sub dynamic was always what the sub wanted.  A voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Did you want more coffee?" When Karlie looked up, their eyes met.

"Oh yeah, please." The tall girl was gorgeous. When she came back with a fresh cup, she sat down at the table.

"I'm on my break now, and I wanted to talk to you. I see you here nearly every time I'm on my shift. I'm Cara." She put out her hand, and Karlie shook it.

"Karlie. It's nice to meet you." They made small talk for a few moments, and Karlie also found out she was an aspiring model. New York had that way with people. A buzz on her phone stopped the conversation.

It was Taylor.

"When will you be home?"

"What time do you want me home?"

"I expect you home within an hour."

"Sorry. I have to go. My house is at least forty-five minutes away."

Cara quickly grabbed her phone and put her phone number in it.

"Call me sometime, and we'll hang out."

* * *

Karlie found Taylor in the backyard. She was in a black robe, which was odd, given the heatwave that had made its mark on New York.

"Sorry if I'm late, Taylor. The traffic was horrible." Karlie said in a rushed sentence. When she approached Taylor, she dropped to her knees. Her head was down. The grass felt wet against her exposed knees. She felt sweat drops drip from her forehead.

"Good, now look at me. How was your day out in Manhattan, sunshine?" Karlie's eyes focused on Taylor's. The sunlight showed off every part of her perfectly.

"I said goodbye to Sean. He was leaving for St. Louis later tonight." She wondered if she should tell Taylor about the woman she had met.

"Oh yes, I remember. I have to help you prepare this week, right?"

"Yes, if you want to, Taylor."

"Of course I do. Did you do anything else?"

"I had coffee with a woman I met. She wants to be a model too." Karlie took note of the way her face changed.

"On your feet." Karlie did what she was told, and Taylor walked around her once. She then grabbed her neck and forced them to meet eyes once more.

"If she wanted to be a model, I'm guessing she was pretty? Is that right?"

"Yes, Taylor. She was." She couldn't lie. She wouldn't lie to her dom.

"I'm sure she wanted to fuck you." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. Karlie knew not to respond. The grip on her neck and the humidity made it harder to breathe.

"But, she can't. Can you tell me why?"

"Because I am yours, Taylor." Taylor let go of her neck and stepped back a bit. She removed her robe, and she licked her lips.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I do, Taylor."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"If you want me to fuck you, I will, Taylor." Taylor grinned and motioned for her to move forward.

The older girl kissed her, and tongues were colliding, and Karlie couldn't focus on much else.

"Touch me."

The heat from her center matched the New York heat. She added one finger inside of Taylor and, her hips rocked. When she added a second finger, polished black nails racked her back under her tank top. She couldn't register the pain. When she added a third finger and flicked her clit, Taylor moaned loud enough for all of Staten Island to hear.

Karlie had never experienced such a hot and humid summer before.