eight

Karlie and Sean were in the dance studio for practice. The two tried to meet up between two or three days a week. Time with Sean is something she wouldn't trade for anything. Dancing was their passion. The two met during childhood in a dance class. They hit it off instantly. At first, people in the dance class thought they would realize they had fallen in love. Then eventually, their friends and family felt the same thing. The pair laughed at the idea.

"So how are things going so far... being a sex slave and all?

Karlie shushed him. She hated that term because in no way did their agreement feel like that.

"For the last time, I am not her sex slave. However, things are going well. Not that you deserve to know."

"Is she pretty dominant, or is it just a front? I know she runs this huge company, but I thought maybe she was, in fact, very vanilla and secretly wanted you, but only could get you by a contract or something."

Sean was her best friend, and she loved him deeply, but sometimes Karlie felt like he spoke just to hear himself.

"I can assure you, Taylor Swift is the furthest thing from vanilla. She set me up for this photoshoot for new headshots. I have to shower soon before I leave."

"I never pictured you to be anything but vanilla. So I'm still adjusting. Is everything okay, though, beyond the sex? How is she treating you outside of... play."

He used quotation marks around the word: play.

"She treats me amazingly. I am speaking with an agent shortly. The photoshoot she set me up for has all been arranged and paid for by her. She even hired hair and makeup people!"

The words she spoke, she still couldn't believe it was all happening. It felt like her dream was in reach.

"I'm glad it all seems to be working out for you."

His tone almost seemed jealous, but Karlie brushed it off and continued to practice alongside him.

"More than you know."

* * *

The photoshoot was going smoothly. It was beyond what she expected. It was professional and was more put together than her previous photoshoot. Her last photoshoot was on a time limit and a budget considering she had to pay for everything herself. Karlie didn't even have a hairdresser or makeup artist. When Taylor Swift arranges something, she goes big. Not that she expected anything less.

When she appeared for the final set of pictures, she found Taylor on the set talking with the photographer going over the previous photos. She walked over to her. Taylor smiled sweetly.

"I'm just making sure everything is going okay. I've worked with this photographer before. She does photoshoots for all my clients. So, I wanted to see her vision."

"I was worried I did something wrong."

"I assure you, nothing is wrong. The photographer knows I'm a perfectionist. And she seems to be capturing your beauty excellently."

Karlie blushed at her words.

"I'll be waiting for you in your dressing room."

Her voice turned seductive. Karlie knew what that voice indicated.

* * *

Karlie had finished up the remaining rounds of photos and headed straight to her dressing room, being careful not to keep Taylor waiting.

She entered the room without meeting Taylor's eyes because eye contact was off-limits when entering play. She dropped to her knees, ready to serve.

Taylor chuckled to herself, and she circled the younger girl. She placed her index finger on Karlie's chin to lift it.

"I love those green eyes."

All through Taylor's songwriting, she mentions green eyes. She wondered if that was a must for her in searching for a submissive.

"I missed having a submissive so much. There's something about having a gorgeous woman on her knees for me. You submit to me so easily. On your feet."

She did the command as told.

"Your photos look amazing. The entire team I put together did wonderful things for you today. I can't wait for the agent to see them. You're going to make it big, baby."

Taylor kissed her neck, and Karlie let a moan escape.

"I'm going to have the world's most gorgeous model on my arm and in my bed. Do you know how much that turns me on, Karlie?"

Taylor licked over her neck and swirled her tongue all over the exposed area. Her brain reminded her there was a question that was asked. She didn't want to be punished, especially with what Taylor was doing with her tongue.

"I'm sure it turns you on. I'm sure it makes you more possessive. But, I assure you, I am yours, mistress."

"Mm. You say all the right words. You know just what to say."

Taylor's hand trailed down to her jean button, popped them open, and instantly added two fingers. She knew just what to do. Karlie let a moan escape.

"You have to stay silent. As much as I love you vocal, I want to challenge you to stay quiet. I'll stop if you make a noise."

A challenge indeed, especially as Taylor picked up the pace and curled her fingers. She wanted to moan or bite or kiss, just something to let out this release. She settled for covering her mouth. She bit the inside of her palm. She wanted to beg. The orgasm was coming. She knew it wasn't allowed yet.

"How bad do you want to come?"

"So much, mistress."

Breathy moans escaped, and it was almost as if Taylor dared her to moan by asking her a question.

"Will you be a good girl and not make a sound if I let you orgasm all over my fingers?"

"I will be a good girl, mistress."

She would be. She had to be, for the sake of this orgasm. She wouldn't disobey.

"You can come now, quietly."

She did, and it was so silent in the room all you could hear was the crisp air conditioner.

"I love hearing you moan, but you trying your best not to moan was pretty hot too."

She kissed her neck at every word. It wasn't a lesson, but it was something she'll remember every time she looks at her new headshots.

Please rate and comment. They are much appreciated!