seventeen

Taylor and Karlie were lying on the sofa watching television. Taylor would trace along the dancer's thigh as she tried to pay attention to whatever movie was on. She couldn't. Her mind kept drifting to what Taylor was trying to do. They began kissing, and their tongues were colliding. Karlie didn't care about the movie. She just wanted to continue what they were doing. They both pulled away, needing to catch their breath. Taylor then put her lips against her ear and whispered.

"Have you ever touched yourself?"

She felt herself blush. She heard about girls at school trying that, but that thought never crossed her mind. It never appealed to her. She much rather have someone else do it.

"No, I haven't, Taylor."

"Will you touch yourself for me?"

The question lingered in the air, and it was something she was willing to try for Taylor.

"Yes, Taylor, I will touch myself."

She stuttered out, uneasy about how to say the words.

"I can't believe you're still so shy. It's endearing. Lie back on the couch."

Taylor quickly put herself on the floor. She could tell she was eager to begin. She helped her take off her shorts and panties in a smooth motion.

"Start slow, play with your clit first. Tell me how it feels."

The sensation was new. It reminded her of when Taylor would play with her clit. So she was very much enjoying it because she was picturing Taylor.

"It feels good, Taylor."

She was finding her words hard to get out.

"Now I want you to stop playing with your clit and to put two fingers in, work up to a heavy speed."

She did as she was told. Once again, she pictured Taylor. She thinks back to all the times Taylor had been inside her with her fingers and recalls how good she fucked her.

"What are you thinking of?"

"I'm thinking of you fucking me, Taylor. You fuck me so good. I love when you're inside me."

"I love it when you talk dirty. You're so hot right now. Touching yourself, it turns me on knowing you're thinking of me."

She reached up and began kissing her, and it was messy, and teeth were clashing, but she didn't care. She picked up the speed. She could feel her wetness all over her fingers. Taylor began playing with her clit. That's when it started to feel even better. She wanted more.

"You feel so good. I can feel how wet you are. I can hear it. I can hear how good you're fucking yourself."

Taylor wasted no time to match her speed, and it was wonderful. She wanted this to continue as long as her body would allow or rather as long as Taylor allowed.

"Are you ready to come?"

"No. Please. Just keep fucking me, Taylor."

She wasn't ready to give up this feeling yet. She wanted to be pushed further, and Taylor gave her just that. All you could hear were the sounds of moans, and the television was all background noise. Everything was fading.

"You can come now. I know you're ready."

She finally let go, and the world fell behind her. Taylor never failed to impress her with her orgasms. She owned them, and the songwriter owned them so well.

"How was touching yourself for the first time?"

"Unexpectedly fun. It was even more fun when you joined in."

"I couldn't let you have all the fun."

"Can I watch you touch yourself now?"

It was a daring question.

"Only if you plan to join me."

Karlie nodded eagerly. Taylor stripped out of her pants quickly, and they switched positions. She began playing with her clit, and it was a sight to watch her get herself worked up.

"I'm already pretty much there. Seeing you fuck yourself turned me on."

She removed her fingers from her clit to let Karlie examine the glistening wetness on them. She stuck her fingers in her mouth.

"Suck them."

She did as she was told, and she loved tasting Taylor. It was sweet and warm and something purely her. After she finished, she began playing with her clit again.

"Care to join me? Add two fingers. Be gentle until I tell you otherwise."

She slides two fingers in easily. She was fucking Taylor just the way she liked. Slow and steady.

"Speed up."

She noticed Taylor up the speed on her clit as well.

"You feel so amazing inside me, baby."

She rocked her hips and moans were escaping wildly. Karlie could tell she was close to an orgasm.

"You want me to come all over your fingers?"

"Please, Taylor."

And she did. She loved feeling Taylor orgasm. It was something she would never grow tired of.