Expect the Unexpected

TW⚠️: smut

Hyunjin went to the bathroom that Minho was in before he came out. "Minho~" Hyunjin sings.

"Yes?", he answered while drying his hair with a towel. Hyunjin hugged his half naked body from behind.

"Do you have more left in ya?"
"Why?"
"I wanted to try something."

"What do you have in mind?"
"Bondage."

Minho stopped what he was doing and looked at Hyunjin through the mirror.

"Really? On you?"
"Actually I was thinking of doing it on you."

Minho gave him a surprised look.
"Me?" Hyunjin nodded in response.
"Are you sure?"

"Of course. I want to tie you up and tease the fuck out of you and you can't move or stop me.", Hyunjin said in a serious tone while roaming his hands all over the other's torso.

"Hyun I have to tell you something.", Minho says as he walks out the bathroom.

"Wouldn't you like it?", Hyunjin asked.
"It's not that it's just..", Minho sighs and sits on the bed.

"What? You can tell me."
"I want to be tied up. I get really turned on if someone straps me down and has their way with me.", Minho continues.

"That's great. I want to be that someone who fulfills your fantasies."

"There's something else." Minho heads to the secret drawer that Hyunjin found earlier and takes everything out.

"Wow that's a lot.", Hyunjin said acting surprised.
"Why do you have it locked away?"

"Because nobody likes it. The people I've been out with thinks that it's weird and gross. So I hid it away from myself, never to touch it again."

Hyunjin sits down next to him.
"Well I don't think it's weird or gross. And I'm sure the Felix won't think that either. We love you and all of your turn ons."

"Really?"
"Yes. I'll prove it to you. Just tell me how you like it."

~~~~~

For the next hour or so, Minho spent it teaching Hyunjin what he likes and what he doesn't.

"Like this?", Hyunjin asked.
"Yes. Now loop around and pull it.", Minho instructed.

"Ok now tighter." Hyunjin follows his words and pulls tighter.

"Tighter." The other pulls again.
"A little more."
"Min, if I pull any tighter your hands will snap off.", he says as pulls a little bit.

"Ok that's good. The whole point of this is so the person won't be able to move or untie it."

"Does it hurt?"
"Not really. You know you can buy special rope for this kinda stuff."

"Oh yeah?"
"Yup. There's a lot of stores that sell them."

"Ooh what's this?" Hyunjin picks up what looks to be a vibrator.

"Don't turn that on.", Minho warns.
"Why?"
"Because it's very-" Hyunjin turns it on.

"Found it!" He pushes the button again and the vibrations changed.