Chapter 20

LURUSHE' S POV

The truth is invisible to them, but not to me. If they want to seek the truth, the truth itself is in front of them. The truth behind the lie.

Bumangon ako sa aking higaan at pumuntang banyo upang maglinis nang katawan. As usual, all black are my outfits.

Lumabas ako saaking kwarto at dumeretso sa kusina. Pagpasok ko sa kusina ay wala na akong nadatnan na mga tao. Kaya kumain nalang ako tsaka naghugas nang pinagkainan bago lumabas sa dorm.

Hours passed, the ending might be at the end. The tomorrow is not to be tomorrow's morning it will be the darkest night mornin' to others.

Kasabay ng pagbuhos nang malakas na ulan ay ang pagtunog nang kampana sa itaas ng paaralan.

Dali-daling nagtatakbuhan ang mga mag-aaral papunta sakanilang mga silid hindi upang maabutan ng ulan kundi upang hindi maabutan ng kamatayan.

Napa-rolyo ang aking mata dahil ' iyan lang ang kinatatakutan nila?' what about what might happen tomorrow?, it's a shame that they didn't know what might happen. So dumb and stupid people.

Isang halakhak ang aking binitawan nang sila'y nagtagumpay.

Months passed, and it's already the ending of the beginning. Many people suffer in this world. Many people bring back their life again, many didn't.

They suffer because they didn't know the truth behind the lie.

They believe the lie not the truth.

The Illusion behind the truth and lie.

Many things they don't have to know, better not letting them to know.

They suffer from lie. They died from lie. They're happy because of the lie, but it's all lie.

Lying from the truth. The truth they lie, The Queen's lie, we lie, I lie.

We lie from everything. We lie for peace, All of us lie.

A big liar.

The beginning is starting.